Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

In The Games Department

Pokémon X & Y

Details of the next Battle Competition has been announced. This battle competition is the Eevee Friendly and runs for all regions at the same time. This competition runs special rules. This is a Rotation Battle and you can only use the following Pokémon: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon or Sylveon. They have to be Kalos Native. The Pokémon are lowered to Level 30 for the competition and you can have 10 battles a day. Registration runs from July 3rd to July 10th while the competition itself runs from July 11th to July 14th. All people who participate will receive 1,000 PokéMile Points

>Eevee Friendly
02D8C088-91FA-44B9-833B-8877C9C465C2_zpsytdslcou.jpg

>Kalos Native
NOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T USE UMBREON CAUSE HE HAS FOUL PLAY & HEAL BELL WHICH IS NOT KALOS NATIVE.
^Really sad about that cause Heal Bell is very nice and plus it would stop an Umbreon vs. Umbreon Toxic Stall war X__x

I suppose I'll have to use another Umbreon. Thinking of going with Wish/Protect/Toxic/Taunt (in case of another Umbreon) or putting Snarl (in place of Taunt) to lower SpA of the other Eeveelutions.

(If I go with Taunt though, my Umbreon is completely walled by Magic Bounce Espeon. Whereas if I go with Snarl, other Umbreon can be a problem... Oh god.)

Suggestions, anyone? .__.
(I'm actually debating about Substitute now though.)

>no Glaceon

:dk2:

I've had all of the Eeveelutions (neutral Nature though) for ages, so I'm prepared for this but I'll probably redo them for better stats sometime.

Timmy said:
I suppose I'll have to use another Umbreon. Thinking of going with Wish/Protect/Toxic/Taunt (in case of another Umbreon) or putting Snarl (in place of Taunt) to lower SpA of the other Eeveelutions.

(If I go with Taunt though, my Umbreon is completely walled by Magic Bounce Espeon. Whereas if I go with Snarl, other Umbreon can be a problem... Oh god.)

Suggestions, anyone? .__.
(I'm actually debating about Substitute now though.)

I'd go with Snarl, honestly. While Taunt stops Umbreon in their tracks, Snarl has more use overall and you could handle an opponent's Umbreon without Taunt if you were lucky, anyway.

Speaking of tournaments, from Serebii's homepage;
In The Games Department
Pokémon X & Y

Details of the next Battle Competition has been announced. This battle competition is the Pokémon Battle Legend, which appears to be the name for the All-Star Battle and runs for all regions at the same time. This competition runs special rules. This is a Double Battle and you canuse all Pokémon except Diancie, including Pokémon that aren't Kalos Native. You can only have two of the following Pokémon in it: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde. The Pokémon are raised to Level 100 for the competition and you can have 10 battles a day. Registration runs from July 17th to July 24th while the competition itself runs from July 25th to July 27th. All people who participate will receive 1,000 PokéMile Points

Because Diancie will be given to Japanese players starting from 6th July, but other people can't get it, so I guess it's to make it fair.

My Fancy Vivillion started as a standard Fancy Vivillion with 1IV in Special Attack, but i've spent the day to make it a hyper-friendly supremely super trained EV trained Level 50 competitive Fancy Patterened Vivillion!

Aside from the 6v6 singles no-item Battle Spot Special 5 and Battle of Legends, there's another tournament in August.
Serebii said:
Pikachu Tournamentchu: August - This Battle Competition is a Triple Battle competition. In this Battle Competition, you have to use Pikachu and you have to use Pokémon that can evolve, and they have to be in the Kalos Pokédex. For example, you can't use Charizard, Kangaskhan or Tauros, but you can use Pokémon such as Charmander & Charmeleon
It's already playable on Showdown, here's the team I use there:

Pikachu @ Light Ball
Ability: Lightningrod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Discharge
- Protect
- Grass Knot
- Fake Out

Doublade @ Weakness Policy
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def