Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Pink Gold NEXandGBX said:
Timmy said:
By the way, does someone have a Sylveon with 5 IVs (missing in Attack obv) that has Wish and Hyper Voice, and (preferably) a Calm Nature (Bold/Modest works too though)? Unfortunately for me, the spare Sylveon with Hyper Voice my friend gave me had Wish erased when I put it in the Daycare to breed (it wasn't level 100), and I can't get Wish back on it sadly.

Hyper Voice comes from a Gen 5 move tutor, and I don't have a Gen 5 game and even then, the GTS for DS games closed so I can't create an Eevee.
I can breed one without Hyper Voice. Breeding in Gen 5 is too hard for me at the moment, Gen 6 breeding is a breeze for me.
Hm, I think I'll just settle for Echoed Voice instead (which I have the TM for) as my Hyper Voice substitute now. Thanks for offering though. :3

(But if you did so already and want my 6 IV Eevee or 5 IV Growlithe, then I'd still be willing to trade, haha.)

@FireEevee: Forgot to mention this, but Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon ever, Eeveelution and my favorite Dark type. I didn't start to like Umbreon until I played Pokemon Showdown (with the Gen 5 mechanics), I saw that it was a wonderful wall and got Heal Bell, Wish and Foul Play. I totally fell in love with it, he just tanks hits like a BOSS. <3

But before that, it was Vaporeon who was my favorite Eeveelution cause of that gigantic HP stat and was my guy for Surfing, back from Gen 2 and Gen 4.

Sylveon has made it up there too. 2nd favorite Eeveelution actually, and my favorite Fairy. <3

(oddly it's the bulky Eevees that I love so much, but then again, I do love Wish passing haha)

Plz make Poison Type Eevee called Veneon with Levitate who has Base HP of 110, Def of 130 and SpD of 95 so that it'll make the perfect synergy core with my Umbreon and this Eevee would be inflicting 100% accurate Toxics and Wish passing xD

Seadramon said:
Pokébank is how you transfer your Pokémon from previous generations.
so wait

i have to buy pokebank just to get my old Pokemon over into these new games?

Иeptune said:
Seadramon said:
Pokébank is how you transfer your Pokémon from previous generations.
so wait

i have to buy pokebank just to get my old Pokemon over into these new games?
It was free for a while when it was first released IIRC.

Otherwise, insert your coins into your 3DS.

that's really stupid

they can't be that desperate for money that they're making us pay to use a service that was originally free, i mean almost all of their games have been successes

They said it would be a paid service right from the get go. They just gave everybody a free month because they shit on the release date.

Can't call a company stupid for making money, it's kind of their thing. Making money. That's what they do.

It's cheap anyway. Like $5 for a month or something, if someone didn't have that kind of money I don't think they would have a 3DS to begin with.

Mio Akiyama said:
They said it would be a paid service right from the get go. They just gave everybody a free month because they *bleep* on the release date.

Can't call a company stupid for making money, it's kind of their thing. Making money. That's what they do.

It's cheap anyway. Like $5 for a year or something, if someone didn't have that kind of money I don't think they would have a 3DS to begin with.

Fixed, it's better than you thought.

Mio Akiyama said:
It's cheap anyway. Like $5 for a month or something, if someone didn't have that kind of money I don't think they would have a 3DS to begin with.
what if i spent the last of my money getting a 3DS

Mio Akiyama said:
They said it would be a paid service right from the get go. They just gave everybody a free month because they shit on the release date.

It's five dollars a year.

Иeptune said:
Mio Akiyama said:
That's an irresponsible thing to spend your last money on. The only person to blame would be yourself.

Иeptune said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Don't buy pokemon bank then

Somewhat of a bump.

Ok, so I've been playing on Battle Spot a lot. And I've only lost like 6 times. Out of like 50 matches.With this team. Not to brag or anything though. :P

What is so hard about taking down my team?! xD
(Seriously, I've encountered a LOT of silly people there. Even those with legendaries and common megas.)

> Special Attacking Gallade (you went with the wrong evolution then LOL)
> Umbreon with Psychic/Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball/Hyper Voice
> Umbreon with Double Edge/Quick Attack/Last Resort/Bite
> People using Water attacks on my Vaporeon (usually from a Greninja)
> Venusaur using Petal Blizzard on my Leafeon
> A Thundurus who could've taken down my Sylveon, but its moveset with Hammer Arm/Focus Blast/Thunder/Wild Charge. He could've just gone with Wild Charge all the way. Instead, he keeps going for Thunder/Hammer Arm and I used Wish + Protect after that Wild Charge which threw me off guard. Then he uses Thunder and MISSES.
> Gardevoir with Stored Power even though it has no boosts, vs. my Sylveon who is a freaking Special tank.
> Delphox with Blast Burn... Only to miss vs. my Leafeon.
> Mewtwo Y going for the Ice Beam, then Psystrike on my Sylveon. IDK why he didn't just use Psystrike twice, it would've been a 2HKO.
> Charizard Y with Fly/Inferno/Fire Blast/Flare Blitz

I can even give the battle codes for many of these matches. =P

(On another note, if you want to battle me, feel free to PM me. I got this 3DS for like another week or so. :D)

from serebii.

In The Games Department

Pokémon X & Y

Details of the next Battle Competition has been announced. This battle competition is the Eevee Friendly and runs for all regions at the same time. This competition runs special rules. This is a Rotation Battle and you can only use the following Pokémon: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon or Sylveon. They have to be Kalos Native. The Pokémon are lowered to Level 30 for the competition and you can have 10 battles a day. Registration runs from July 3rd to July 10th while the competition itself runs from July 11th to July 14th. All people who participate will receive 1,000 PokéMile Points

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'LL MISS THIS.

Sylveon said:
from serebii.

In The Games Department

Pokémon X & Y

Details of the next Battle Competition has been announced. This battle competition is the Eevee Friendly and runs for all regions at the same time. This competition runs special rules. This is a Rotation Battle and you can only use the following Pokémon: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon or Sylveon. They have to be Kalos Native. The Pokémon are lowered to Level 30 for the competition and you can have 10 battles a day. Registration runs from July 3rd to July 10th while the competition itself runs from July 11th to July 14th. All people who participate will receive 1,000 PokéMile Points

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'LL MISS THIS.
OHMYGOODNESS EEVEE ROTATION BATTLES... that I'm going to miss as well. :'( cry in the corner with me

Does anyone have a Poliwhirl with a King's Rock? I keep depositing pokemon for a Poliwhirl with a message asking for a King's Rock with it, but I guess nobody reads the messages and I keep getting screwed over.

Mariofan169 said:
Does anyone have a Poliwhirl with a King's Rock? I keep depositing pokemon for a Poliwhirl with a message asking for a King's Rock with it, but I guess nobody reads the messages and I keep getting screwed over.

Or people are jerks who don't want to waste time and a King Rock for a trade.

Back