Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Z-omb said:
Quick question: Is X and Y better then black/white? I have the latter but wasn't the biggest fan of it and I'm not sure if I should get X or Y. And yeah legendaries can be pretty nasty, but mostly the earlier ones like Mewtwo were abused by trainers like team rocket.

It depends what you like. X and Y are a lot more fun gameplay-wise, simply because all the team options you can have. The only issue is it's a bit too easy to get overlevelled. And the story sucks.

It varies. The general opinion is that x/y is a great game.

Don't account my opinion too much because I'm 100% confident it's not going to be the same as yours (or anybodies), but I thought X/Y was the weakest game in the series.

Do someone here has a Smeargle with Moody ability? It's just so hard to get one on the GTS that's ridiculous.

If you have a Timid or Jolly one but if you don't, any nature is fine.
I can give one Smeargle with Happy Hour in exchange.

I just got Charizardite Y and Blastoisinite from the Stone Emporium.
I am now down to just my keys items, about 10 Mega Stones, 5 Max Repels, an Escape Rope, 5 Revives, and 5 Full Restores.
Yes, I am trying to complete the Mega Stone collection. Yes, I missed the Blazikenite and Torchic event. Well, I'll only be 1 down (3 if you count the X versions of Charizardite/Mewtwoinite) by the end without trading...

I know most people don't play this anymore, but does anyone have any of the Gothita family with Shadow Tag? If so, can someone please give me one? I don't care about gender or nature. Thanks.

Awesome. I don't think I've got you registered on my 3DS though.

2578-3240-7703 is my FC. Whenever you get around to it, I'm in no rush.

Magolor said:
Thank you so much, you saved me a lot of pain and suffering from the GTS.

Got one with Shadow Tag on my first try on GTS. :D
There are still some generous people there.

Hey, so I borrowed my friend's 3DS and Pokemon X about last week or so, and beat the game in a week. Post-game content is rather lacking. :/
EXP Share is VERY useful and resolved my problem of being underleveled by the time I'm at the Elite 4, but at the same time it was broken cause it put me like 10 levels over. =P

I also REALLY, REALLY wish there were more move tutors, more specifically the Gen 5 B2/W2 Move Tutors because they were able to teach key moves like Foul Play, Heal Bell, the buffed Giga Drain and Drain Punch, etc.

I don't know how long I'll still get to borrow this, but I'd be up for some matches, even though I don't even have a full team of perfect Pokemon yet. =P

BTW my team was:
- Delphox (This is another one of the cases where I prefer the 2nd evolution design over the final one, but I still love the Fennekin line. I didn't want to go with the Froakie line for being so overrated, and the Chespin line doesn't appeal to me at all, plus there's another Grass/Fighting I love. :P)

- Sylveon (my other friend traded me a Shiny 6 IV Modest Eevee starting from Level 1, so this was kind of cheating LOL)

- Vaporeon (this one I caught from Route 10 )

- Breloom (my other friend traded me his Adamant 5 IV Breloom, didn't have Spore though but it was still great and kind of cheating again)

- Crobat (yes I like Zubat and its evolution line, come at me :P)

- [Mega] Venusaur. Didn't want to take the overused Charizard path and I have other Water Types I prefer over Blastoise.

I initially had Riolu/Lucario before getting Breloom, but the first one I caught (IIRC it's where you can try to access Victory Road early but can't due to not having all the badges? Don't remember which one) took forever to find and it ended up being a Quiet Riolu (-Speed, +SpA), and I didn't really have Special moves to work with. Then I actually got a decent Lucario from the 3rd Gym Leader, but my friend offered me a Breloom so I took that instead. =P

In the end though, I had an awesome experience with this game, and now to start breeding, even though I have no idea how long I can still borrow my friend's 3DS. :P

Timmy said:
Hey, so I borrowed my friend's 3DS and Pokemon X about last week or so, and beat the game in a week. Post-game content is rather lacking. :/
EXP Share is VERY useful and resolved my problem of being underleveled by the time I'm at the Elite 4, but at the same time it was broken cause it put me like 10 levels over. =P

I also REALLY, REALLY wish there were more move tutors, more specifically the Gen 5 B2/W2 Move Tutors because they were able to teach key moves like Foul Play, Heal Bell, the buffed Giga Drain and Drain Punch, etc.

I don't know how long I'll still get to borrow this, but I'd be up for some matches, even though I don't even have a full team of perfect Pokemon yet. =P

BTW my team was:
- Delphox (This is another one of the cases where I prefer the 2nd evolution design over the final one, but I still love the Fennekin line. I didn't want to go with the Froakie line for being so overrated, and the Chespin line doesn't appeal to me at all, plus there's another Grass/Fighting I love. :P)

- Sylveon (my other friend traded me a Shiny 6 IV Modest Eevee starting from Level 1, so this was kind of cheating LOL)

- Breloom (my other friend traded me his Adamant 5 IV Breloom, didn't have Spore though but it was still great and kind of cheating again)

- [Mega] Venusaur. Didn't want to take the overused Charizard path and I have other Water Types I prefer over Blastoise.

I initially had Riolu/Lucario before getting Breloom, but the first one I caught (IIRC it's where you can try to access Victory Road early but can't due to not having all the badges? Don't remember which one) took forever to find and it ended up being a Quiet Riolu (-Speed, +SpA), and I didn't really have Special moves to work with. Then I actually got a decent Lucario from the 3rd Gym Leader, but my friend offered me a Breloom so I took that instead. =P

In the end though, I had an awesome experience with this game, and now to start breeding, even though I have no idea how long I can still borrow my friend's 3DS. :P
OH MY GOD TIMMY I WANT TO MARRY YOU O-O

SERIOUSLY YOU LIKE UMBREON.

Sylveon said:
Timmy said:

BTW my team was:

Now now Sweeteevee, don't get too excited.

Toothless said:
Sylveon said:
Timmy said:

BTW my team was:

Now now Sweeteevee, don't get too excited.
see, there you go, you're using the name sweeteevee responsibly!

like bvefore you guys were calling dragonfreak the sweeteevee, and i was like "that#s a bit backwards, isn't it?" and you weere all like "nah, that's silly, i call her sweeteevee DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE ISN'T AN EEVEE SHE'S A DRAGON

also i haven't played this game in ages, so i think i need to do tghat sometime, maybe get my pokes transferred from my previous games, though i don't know how to do it

wat do?

Pokébank is how you transfer your Pokémon from previous generations.

By the way, does someone have a Sylveon with 5 IVs (missing in Attack obv) that has Wish and Hyper Voice, and (preferably) a Calm Nature (Bold/Modest works too though)? Unfortunately for me, the spare Sylveon with Hyper Voice my friend gave me had Wish erased when I put it in the Daycare to breed (it wasn't level 100), and I can't get Wish back on it sadly.

Hyper Voice comes from a Gen 5 move tutor, and I don't have a Gen 5 game and even then, the GTS for DS games closed so I can't create an Eevee.

I can offer a 6 IV Eevee (that's probably best suited as a Vaporeon because it's a Bold Nature and already has Wish), or a 5 IV Growlithe (either physical or special attacker, but they're all Jolly). My Growlithes all have at least Close Combat and Flare Blitz.

Sorry for asking for such a specific request; I know these Gen 5 move tutor issues are not easy to deal with and I don't trust the GTS either.

Timmy said:
By the way, does someone have a Sylveon with 5 IVs (missing in Attack obv) that has Wish and Hyper Voice, and (preferably) a Calm Nature (Bold/Modest works too though)? Unfortunately for me, the spare Sylveon with Hyper Voice my friend gave me had Wish erased when I put it in the Daycare to breed (it wasn't level 100), and I can't get Wish back on it sadly.

Hyper Voice comes from a Gen 5 move tutor, and I don't have a Gen 5 game and even then, the GTS for DS games closed so I can't create an Eevee.
I can breed one without Hyper Voice. Breeding in Gen 5 is too hard for me at the moment, Gen 6 breeding is a breeze for me.

Back