Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Why am I one of the fewer people who thinks it could have been a Fighting or a Ghost Type?
It doesn't look like a Bug Type for a nanometre.
But it's Game Freak, you'll never know.

MKGirlism said:
Why am I one of the fewer people who thinks it could have been a Fighting or a Ghost Type?
It doesn't look like a Bug Type for a nanometre.
But it's Game Freak, you'll never know.

Well for me it doesn't look like a Fighting or Ghost type at all. At least the eyes and the name suits well for a Bug type.

But all Eeveelutions have this type of eyes.

The Spice Melange said:
GalacticPetey said:
The Spice Melange said:
GalacticPetey said:
At this point, I'm just gonna say it's fairy.

At this point I'm just going to tell you to off yourself.

It had better not be.

Not on topic, but have you seen the yearbook?
Yeah. Did you catch the two Pokemon quotes?
Haven't looked at senior quotes yet.
There's also one from Majora's Mask.

cryoAwakening said:
Chespin (grass)
Fennekin (fire)
Froakie (water)

I'm probably going to get Chespin. Fennekin and Froakie are maybes, based on their later evolutions if I like them better.[/spoiler]

I want the blue legendary one.

BTW, would not be surprised if FireEevee plans on getting Fennekin (I know, random, but that's literally the first thing I thought when I saw Fennekin).
Me too man

Lero said:
I'm sorry it's in japanese, but there are great screenshots here:

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/xy/story/01.html

hey it's ok, i had a great idea, on that japanese website, i copy and paste some words in google translater! :D translated japanese to english, very smart :3 soo you can understand what they put on that page

Is Google Translate really that good?

I had a dream where I was trying to work out Sylveon's type by what move tutor moves it got. It didn't help, because all the moves were either non-damaging or new moves that I didn't know what the type was.

Hey, my dreams are weird, ok?

Mario4Ever said:
グーグル翻訳は愚かなです。

mario4ever, i google translated your japanese writing, you said google translator is stupid lol XD

MKGirlism said:
Is Google Translate really that good?

Yes google translate is that good :D here's the link to it lol https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT

Mario7727, I was sarcastic, hence the Link I've included in my Post.

Or read in the CoroCoro Magazine.
Pokémon Smash always shows more Pokémon information, right after the official release of the said month's CoroCoro.

Back