Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

It was Jigglypuff.

Maybe fairy types being super effective against Dragon could allow a dragon type Pokemon to be available early on and not be resistant to everything.

Noivern freaks me out.

Obviously it's a combination of Noise and Wyvern. See, Noise wyvern?

Vivillion I'm still trying to get. I know it's a combination of Vivid and something else though.

I hope the Fairy Type will be more useful than Normal Type.
Strange Type, actually, I don't even know how to Categorise it.

type confirmed.

bitch please you all thought I was going to be bug but I told them fuck you I'll be my own type.

I was expecting a new Type since Sylveon was announced to have an unknown Type.
I didn't expect exactly this one, though.

I never expected a new Pokemon type either. Anyway, what we do know about the Fairy-type is that it's super effective against the Dragon-type, and based on the Hydreigon vs. Gardevoir matchup, is NOT resisted by the Dark-type.

I was kinda expecting them to introduce a new type, but then again I wasn't. Kinda confusing, I was expecting something big.

Sylveon said:
I have the feeling fairy is going to be super effective against dark.

That's kind of hard to figure out though, as for all we know, Hydreigon may only have a single weakness to Fairy-type attacks.

I really hope bug is strong against Fairy, or at the very least, normally effective.

Come on, Bug hardly has strong attacks, you should survive that easily!
Meanwhile, I hope anything gets a weakness to Normal, nobody is weak to Normal, and yet it has many strong Attacks.

MKGirlism said:
Come on, Bug hardly has strong attacks, you should survive that easily!
Meanwhile, I hope anything gets a weakness to Normal, nobody is weak to Normal, and yet it has many strong Attacks.

Being doubly weak to Bug-type attacks is no joke though. Anyway, the Normal-type should stay with not having type strengths, or else it can't be considered normal.

Thank god it's not Light. I still got Sylveon's type wrong.

Remember in Gen II, when Steel and Dark types were created to counter Psychic-types? I think this is what Fairy-type is to Dragons.

Also, the fact that Fairy beats Dragon is like, the most ironic thing in history. The cutest little Pokemon beating the largest, strongest dragons?

As for some of the other features, they look interesting. I just want to know more about the story now. I really like the new Pokemon, though, especially the new butterfly. It's so pretty :).

Also, if Fletchling is a first-route bird, that means a Fire-type will be able to be gotten at the very beginning of the game. I hope they aren't trying to make Fennekin suck like they do with the cutest starters. (Chikorita)

Back