Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dozla said:
Anser said:
GalacticPetey said:
They confirmed Gogoat is the only rideable pokemon and he can only be used in a certain city.

Yup. Stupid, pointless and useless feature. Anyway, I'm sure some people will like it, and I'm not even going to use it, so good riddance. Enjoy.

You do realise that good riddance essentially means a rude way of saying "Goodbye forever", right? I don't think those were the words you were looking for.

Um, well, that's kind of what I want to say about the feature. "Goodbye forever" as in I'm never going to use it. I never intended to offend someone.

Anser said:
Dozla said:
Anser said:
GalacticPetey said:
They confirmed Gogoat is the only rideable pokemon and he can only be used in a certain city.

Yup. Stupid, pointless and useless feature. Anyway, I'm sure some people will like it, and I'm not even going to use it, so good riddance. Enjoy.

You do realise that good riddance essentially means a rude way of saying "Goodbye forever", right? I don't think those were the words you were looking for.

Um, well, that's kind of what I want to say about the feature. "Goodbye forever" as in I'm never going to use it. I never intended to offend someone.

Then you have the wrong words, good sir. It's pretty much a way of saying "you deserve what's coming to you, and I'm glad I'm not around to see it".

My apologies though, I thought you were insulting GP.

Amphituber said:
I'm a Froakie man, myself.

Me too. Well, not actually a Froakie fan, but a Water-type fan. I've always chosen and will always choose the Water-type starters as long as they're offense-oriented. I had a little trouble with Empoleon, but I managed to like it.

Sope...

With those four new announced Pokemon, this rumor:

carckin355 said:
So who likes rumors?

http://www.infendo.com/rumor-leaked-gen-vi-pokedex/#more

Rumor of the entire Pokedex, a shit ton of pre-evolutions and new evolutions.

Not believing it until serebii comments on it

Has been officially been proven false.

YoshiKong said:
Has anyone seen the box arts yet?

Full resolutions in url:

Box_NA_-_Pokemon_X.png
Box_NA_-_Pokemon_Y.png

I'd like to say this shows that Xerneas will be part Grass-type, and Yvertal part Flying-type. I'm doubting a new type for the legendaries at this point.

A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.

---

Sounds fake. What happens if you had the 3DS lying down at the time?

Back