Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

GalacticPetey said:
Guys, that list was proven fake. Nothing happened during Smash.
NOOOOOOOOOO

GalacticPetey said:
Good news though. There's supposed to by X and Y news every week.

We will know your type Sylveon. We will.
I'll troll you guys and tell them to never tell my type until the game is released. :mario:

I'm currently looking at the official site to see if they accidentally slip something.

It does say you can get new clothes and accessories later on in the game. So maybe the trainers are more customisable than we thought.

As long as it isn't DLC.

Yay, they have wallpapers! I'm putting a picture of the Kalos Region as mine now.

Has anyone been to France? Maybe they can work out what these cities are based on.

Anser said:
I'll hate Game Freak forever if Sylveon is Normal-type. It's going to be so lame.

Didn't we all already agree that Ninfia is poison or bug type.

It is so goddamn obvious.

The only other option would be flying, but they could have done something so much cooler for a flying type eeveelution.

Purple Yoshi, Cirdec is French, and I've been in France twice.
Once to go to Disney Land Paris (somewhere in the 90's), and another time to go to the UK (a ship between the 2 countries).

MKGirlism said:
Purple Yoshi, Cirdec is French, and I've been in France twice.
Once to go to Disney Land Paris (somewhere in the 90's), and another time to go to the UK (a ship between the 2 countries).

Aaah...oh, well. I mean, it's not a big deal.

Although it would be awesome if they had a region based on Australia. I've already thought about where the cities would be.

Australia shouldn't be hard, almost all major cities there are at the eastern-most coast, and a few elsewhere, but still at the coasts.
But I think they did it well enough with France, although there isn't much to Surf on.
Something like South-Spain and North-Morocco should be more interesting, plenty of room for Surf, Fly is a necessary thing, Strength and Cut can be optimally used (Strength in Morocco, and Cut in Spain), lots of locations with Sandstorms and Rains, etc.

Ever since Gen 5, the possibilities are endless! I mean, they had 4 regions just in Japan.

Anser said:
I'll hate Game Freak forever if Sylveon is Normal-type. It's going to be so lame.

Being Normal-type can't be THAT bad though. It just all comes down to the base stat distribution that Sylveon gets in the end. An example could include...

HP: 110
Attack: 60
Defense: 65
SP ATK: 95
SP DEF: 130
Speed: 65

:luigi: I heard of Pokémon X & Y and i know, it sucks for Eevee to evolve into Sylveon when Eevee is already a normal type, y can't there just be a new type anyways?

Back