Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Both of those Pokemon actually look really cool.

so far i like the pokemon

....then again i like every gen so i guess thats not saying much hahaha

that t-rex looks pretty awesome though.

Not gonna lie, I'm going to miss the 8-bit cries. I wish that they added a way to toggle between cries.

Also, Auroros's typing of Rock/Ice is very sad because Steel and Fighting types will obliterate it. Then again, Aggron also has a terrible typing of Steel/Rock, but he has high defense and I'm going to guess that Auroros will have a high Sp. Atk.

Yeah I thought Rock and Ice is an awful defensive typing and their offensive type advantages overlap meaning worse coverage.

Kellam said:
Not gonna lie, I'm going to miss the 8-bit cries. I wish that they added a way to toggle between cries.

Also, Auroros's typing of Rock/Ice is very sad because Steel and Fighting types will obliterate it. Then again, Aggron also has a terrible typing of Steel/Rock, but he has high defense and I'm going to guess that Auroros will have a high Sp. Atk.

Lucario is going to make Aurorus its b!tch. Tyrantrum's type combination isn't that great either. It's weak to SIX types, resists only five types (although it has a double resistance against Fire) and is normally affected by seven types.

Whatever. I'm going to have a Tyrantrum anyway. It's awesome.

My friend had said this, and I totally agree with him:

"So Ice type, an already weak type especially defensively by only resisting itself, is getting essentially it's offensive side nerfed (it was basically the dragon slaying type, but with Fairy fitting that niche much better its basically taking Ice's job) and yet it doesn't get any compensation? :/"

...yeah the Ice type is really being toned down unfortunately. *sigh*

And looks like there's going to be more Pokemon that resist the Fighting + Dark combo; only Toxicroak and Heracross resist both types, but since Fairy resists both, that combo probably won't be seen as much anymore.

inb4 a Fairy/Steel type dominates the game for only having a weakness to Fire

Ice should resist water, grass, and flying, IMO.

Timmy said:

Well, there's Mega Mawile, which gets boosted Defense and Special Defense and the ability Huge Power gives it increased attack. If anything, Bug is getting screwed over with another type resisting it (makes 8 total now, I think, and out of 19 types, that's a hell of a lot).

Steel, fire, flying, poison, fighting, ghost, and NOW fairy. Wow, Gamefreak, way to screw over the *bleep*ty bug type even more.

Plus, that combo is still weak to Earthquake.

Kellam said:

Also, Auroros's typing of Rock/Ice is very sad because Steel and Fighting types will obliterate it.
> implying anyone ever uses steel type as an attacking type
Kellam said:
Then again, Aggron also has a terrible typing of Steel/Rock, but he has high defense and I'm going to guess that Auroros will have a high Sp. Atk.
Yeah. While Rock/Ice is awful defensively, it's a ridiculously awesome attacking combination. So if Aurorus has good Speed, it should be useful with the ability to switch in on someone and smash them with a super-effective Sp. Atk move.

Assuming it gets a good Rock-type special attack, that is.

Kellam said:
Timmy said:

Well, there's Mega Mawile, which gets boosted Defense and Special Defense and the ability Huge Power gives it increased attack. If anything, Bug is getting screwed over with another type resisting it (makes 8 total now, I think, and out of 19 types, that's a hell of a lot).

18*

I think Ice should resist Fairy, Water, Grass and Flying and should be super-effective against Water. Fairy shouldn't resist Bug, and I insist Poison should be super-effective against Water and Fighting.

Dr. Javelin said:
Kellam said:

Also, Auroros's typing of Rock/Ice is very sad because Steel and Fighting types will obliterate it.
Scizor's Bullet Punch, lol. I guess that's the only one I can think of, though.

Dr. Javelin said:
Kellam said:
Then again, Aggron also has a terrible typing of Steel/Rock, but he has high defense and I'm going to guess that Auroros will have a high Sp. Atk.
Yeah. While Rock/Ice is awful defensively, it's a ridiculously awesome attacking combination. So if Aurorus has good Speed, it should be useful with the ability to switch in on someone and smash them with a super-effective Sp. Atk move.

Assuming it gets a good Rock-type special attack, that is.
Rock/Ice overlap with each other when you hit flying types. Otherwise, it hits fire, grass, dragon, bug, ground, and ice for super effective while steel resists it. It isn't insanely good, nor is it horrendous.

Dr. Javelin said:
Kellam said:

To be honest, some Pokemon like the aforementioned Lucario have a higher attack stat than defense stat for a Steel-type.

Dr. Javelin said:
Kellam said:

Judging solely on its artwork, its size indicates that it will likely have a speed stat that ranges from completely abysmal to mediocre.

Who knows? They made something fat like Scolipede have great speed. I hope that Pokemon is good, though, since I really like it

I don't see anything terribly new from that.

Mario Party X said:
I don't see anything terribly new from that.

Well, I only recieved it today...

And of better quality, mabye

Oh, Mega-Brakizen has been announced:
Hjk.PNG

Oh, and you can't get him during normal play.

I'm sorry... Iggy Koopa Jr., I've heard about Mega Blaziken before. Maybe you should check some sites.

Back