Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I want X, honestly. Funny thing is, I always get the Pokemon game no one else wants. I got Pokemon Black when every boy in my class got that generation game got Pokemon White.

Oddly, while I went for the Diamond version for the 4th generation, I was more for having White 2 over Black 2, probably because I like how White 2 is more friendly towards nature, especially for Route 4 and Opelucid City.

GalacticPetey said:
I need to see the version exclusives first. Or I may get the third game.

Keep in mind that the third game may not have the exclusives as all. The example that comes to mind is Platinum, which had neither Stunky nor Glameow.

Electro Specter said:
GalacticPetey said:
I need to see the version exclusives first. Or I may get the third game.

Keep in mind that the third game may not have the exclusives as all. The example that comes to mind is Platinum, which had neither Stunky nor Glameow.

The Emerald version did have wild Sevipers and wild Solrocks though, so there can be some exceptions.

I usually just choose the game that has the exclusives I want. I might end up getting X if the exclusives are better.

Bulbapedia probably disallows Hotlinking.
Rehosted:
XY_Prerelease_walking_diagonally.png

But to be honest, I always liked the Grid movement, everything was clear, and such.

MKGirlism said:
Bulbapedia probably disallows Hotlinking.
Rehosted:

But to be honest, I always liked the Grid movement, everything was clear, and such.

I got my wisdom teeth out two days ago and I'm not supposed to laugh because of the stitches. And then I saw your signature. Congratulations; now my mouth hurts as hell because of you.

GalacticPetey said:

WE ARE NOT RESTRICTED TO GRID BASE MOVEMENT!

THANK GOD!!!!

Even though I can't see it.

Check out my Post to see it, Purple Yoshi.

The English names have been revealed.

Yayakoma (the robin) is now Fletchling.

Gogoat is keeping its Japanese name in the international release.

Erekituru is now Helioptile.

Yanchan (panda) is now Panchum (pun on "punch 'em"?)

It seems that the 10 character limit for each Pokemon name will be nullified for the X and Y versions, but obviously this would only apply to the 6th generation Pokemon.

Back