Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I seriously think it's poison now.

Give me your educated guess

There was a whole post on reddit about sylveon being based on some poisonous plant, which, when I looked at it, seemed to resemble sylveon quite well.

I'm also bordering on the fact that it could be dragon.

The colour scheme seems somewhat correct, and that would explain the "wing" underneath sylveon in that picture, but I still think poison.

GalacticPetey said:
Does anyone else think we may get another eeveelution to go along with Sylveon? Maybe that will be a dragon type.
Maybe.

I think Draceon would be a cool name.

But I don't think dragon would be a good idea to be with flying, cuz that's what dragons do anyway.

Turbo-Tastic said:
GalacticPetey said:
Does anyone else think we may get another eeveelution to go along with Sylveon? Maybe that will be a dragon type.
Maybe.

I think Draceon would be a cool name.

But I don't think dragon would be a good idea to be with flying, cuz that's what dragons do anyway.

Omg, that was the same name I was thinking a Dragon-type Eevee would be!!! <3

I have my own idea what dragon type eevee would be like.

Anyone also notice that when two eeveelutions are introduced, one is weak to the other

Espeon and Umbreon
Leafeon and Glaceon

Let's look at the most speculated Sylveon types.

If Sylveon is flying, then the other might be Rock
If Sylveon is poison, the other may be Ground
If Sylveon is bug, the other might be rock or flying.

Dragon wouldn't work with this logic because its only weaknesses are Ice and Dragon. Ice already exists, and we wouldn't have two dragon eeveelutions.

Actually, I think that they aren't introducing another Eeveelution this generation, or else they would most likely put it in the eevee special.

Plus, in that logic, Dragon would never be added in the game because the only thing Dragon is weak to is itself and Ice, but Ice was already introduced. Now, they could do Dragon and Ghost together since they both are weak to themselves, but again, that's a different subject of matter.

The Spice Melange said:
Panne said:
GalacticPetey said:
This is an official image:
qpNSvP8.jpg

Each eeveelution is surrounded by something that resembles its element.
brb adding that to my sig.
You are being timed.
you can't control my time. :mario:

I'LL GO TO THE FUTURE TO GET ME A EEVEE.

and it'll be a real one.

GalacticPetey said:
Anyone also notice that when two eeveelutions are introduced, one is weak to the other

Espeon and Umbreon
Leafeon and Glaceon

Dragon wouldn't work with this logic because its only weaknesses are Ice and Dragon. Ice already exists, and we wouldn't have two dragon eeveelutions.

If that's the case I think it's Poison. There's a statue in one of the screenshots with a Palpitoad, Golurk and Eevee. The other two are Ground but Eevee isn't, so it might mean something (it could be completely irrelevant though)

carckin355 said:
GalacticPetey said:

Espeon and Umbreon
Leafeon and Glaceon

If that's the case I think it's Poison. There's a statue in one of the screenshots with a Palpitoad, Golurk and Eevee. The other two are Ground but Eevee isn't, so it might mean something (it could be completely irrelevant though)
that's what I was saying.

GalacticPetey said:
This is an official image:
qpNSvP8.jpg

Each eeveelution is surrounded by something that resembles its element.

Well, still, Espeon's gem thing and Umbreon's wing could be misinterpreted, just like Sylveon's. Umbreon's wing makes it look like it's supposed to be Dragon-type.

EDIT: I also love how Glaceon is winking. I forgot how cute it was.

also guys who are still judging mewthree (still calling it that).

h5DF2535F

look what you guys did.

shame on you.

Back