Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

People still need to realize that that's still Mewtwo, and not a separate entity.

BRNYF8S.png

This guy leaked the new form of Mewtwo before it was official and also leaked the gen 5 starter's final forms. Apparently just about every claim he has made has been true. Just keep that in mind.

GalacticPetey said:
BRNYF8S.png

This guy leaked the new form of Mewtwo before it was official and also leaked the gen 5 starter's final forms. Apparently just about every claim he has made has been true. Just keep that in mind.
official sylveon is a new type.

I have trouble to believe to a new type, because there would be bad proportions of that type, all the first 649 pokémons won't have that type.

GalacticPetey said:
They changed pokemon types before. Magnemite and Magneton are prime examples.

The Magnemite family makes sense, but not so much for all of the other Pokemon from the first five generations. If any type changes happen now, that could really mess up the competitive scene.

MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:
They changed pokemon types before. Magnemite and Magneton are prime examples.

The Magnemite family makes sense, but not so much for all of the other Pokemon from the first five generations. If any type changes happen now, that could really mess up the competitive scene.
New type is released.

Smogon shits collective pants.

GalacticPetey said:
BRNYF8S.png

I really doubt it. Sure, I've been wrong with this stuff before, but this would change the ENTIRE MECHANICS of Pokemon.

Gen II introduced new types because Gen I was totally broken. Have you ever heard of "if it aint broke, don't fix it"? There isn't such a major balance issue now, so why risk making one by putting in a new type?

If Light is the type, I hope they add it to Pokemon like Clefairy, Chansey, and Audino. It would make sense because they're fairy Pokemon afterall.

I doubt it'd be light. After all, Psychic has pretty much taken the place of Light! Why else are all the legendaries Psychic?

Although we know what colour it'll be. Light Pink, because of Sylveon. That doesn't really explain much, considering pink doesn't really correspond to an element of any sorts.

Fairy somewhat makes sense.

But if it is real, it would probably apply to all the "little legendaries" (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi ect)

Actually, I do think it's fairy. If it's applied to Sylveon too, then that could explain the wing shape underneath Sylveon in that image near the top.

They might as well call it the "girl-type", because you bet they'd put all the cute Pokemon in it.

Wait...girl-type? X and Y chromosomes? Oooh, this might make sense!

I wonder if there was a "boy-type", what type it would be. What do boys like?

Purple Yoshi said:
Fairy somewhat makes sense.

But if it is real, it would probably apply to all the "little legendaries" (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi ect)
Celebi and Jirachi are already duel typed. I don't see Celebi loosing either of it's types. I could see Jirachi no longer being steel. I mean, why is it steel? The lake trio would probably be fairy and so would the Clefairy and Jigglypuff lines.

Personally, I would not want a fairy type. It just doesn't really make sense. Also, it's an egg group.

Ditto type confirmed.

Who wrote that?

They got it all right.

Uh, no, the person who made that screwed it up.

Notice the symbol under Espeon? It's shaped like Sylveon's bow thing and part of its color scheme. The purple that's supposed to indicate the "new eeveelution" is actually Espeon's color.

Well, how were they supposed to know that when Sylveon hadn't been released yet?

Back