Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
The event concept sucks and whoever came up with that should be ashamed. It's like they're asking me to use a cheating device; c'mon!

This, this and then some. Really, trying to get event goodies is like trying to catch clouds; it doesn't work.

It's already an inconvenience for someone who lives in the Los Angeles county. Imagine it in a more rural area now.

Zae said:
too bad nothing will change because gamefreak is a very irritating company.

Kinda like how haunters and kadabras evo work.

Hopefully, once Pokemon Bank is out, if you own a Gengar and Alakazam in your 5th generation titles, you can send them there to save you some grief. After all, you can't really trust strangers with helping you evolve your Pokemon.

just got a HA snorunt (its w/e) and a mothafukin pinsir with pokerus from wonder trading
life is good homie

MnSG said:
Zae said:
too bad nothing will change because gamefreak is a very irritating company.

Kinda like how haunters and kadabras evo work.

After all, you can't really trust strangers with helping you evolve your Pokemon.

I can. :D

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
The event concept sucks and whoever came up with that should be ashamed. It's like they're asking me to use a cheating device; c'mon!
lol, exactly how I feel, I often end up hacking in some good event pokemon

My cousin got a freaking Protean Froakie from Wonder Trade. He had no idea how amazing that was until I told him.

Guiliant said:
In 11 (9 for Japan) days, Pokemon whose data was created a decade ago (Ruby + Saphire) will be in X and Y. You will literally have a pokemon in your posession who was caught or hatched a decade ago.

Am I the only one who finds this cool?
I'd rather have my Yellow Mewtwo.

Cirdec said:
Yeah Pokémon bank is released today. But Eshop is currently unavailable. :(
It's actually been removed and delayed in all regions to reduce server stress.

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-online-services-broken-now-continuing-christm-1489822952

It should be out on the eShop now, but I checked after Nintendo did maintenance and I didn't find it. Considering the above, I really doubt we're getting it now.

Glaceon said:
http://kotaku.com/nintendo-online-services-broken-now-continuing-christm-1489822952

It should be out on the eShop now, but I checked after Nintendo did maintenance and I didn't find it. Considering the above, I really doubt we're getting it now.
this is where the wonderful thing called patience comes in

just because e-shop breaks down, doesn't mean they'll scrap a whole project

just give it time

War Doctor said:
Glaceon said:

this is where the wonderful thing called patience comes in

just because e-shop breaks down, doesn't mean they'll scrap a whole project

just give it time

really depends on the company, but in most cases nintendo likes to make their stuff global so i completely agree.

despite the fact that im really impatient.

I'm pretty sure that if you haven't checked your 3DS yet, you'll be receiving a SpotPass message, explaining the dilemma with Pokemon Bank.

Hey Nintendo, you do realise you could just make an AWS account and spin up some new servers within seconds, right?

Glaceon said:

Yes because Nintendo is going to cancel the thing that they used to help promote the game because of server stress after christmas where everyone has money

santanoice said:
Hey Nintendo, you do realise you could just make an AWS account and spin up some new servers within seconds, right?

I think they're trying to find a way to stop people from getting 'illegal' Pokemon on there.

Some people managed to already apparently before it went down.

By "really doubt we're getting it now", I didn't mean I thought we weren't getting it, I meant I really doubted we'd get it right now, and it turns out they did indeed delay it to an undisclosed date so that was really a thing.

And I don't actually need Pokémon Bank right now to begin with. Haven't even beaten the game yet.

Back