Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I knew about DPad but not the shield. :eek:

I new about the shield but not the Dpad :eek: :eek:

Also, my friend beat the e4 and now I've got access to protean Frogadier, it so redeems his Bibarel/Floatzel Friend Safari.

I don't really like that they gave Chesnaught and Greninja really good hidden abilities, but a really bad one for Delphox. But then again, Game Freak has had a history of screwing over the grass-types, so I think it's good that the fire-type is the worst one for once. Competitively, I mean.

Further investigation of Super Training mechanics have told me that you only need to press the L button to guard.

In other news, my original 6 Pokémon somehow became ridiculously over-levelled and I don't know why, and at least the first three gym leaders first time around are generally pushovers even without type advantages. It's like Pokémon X and Y was seriously neutered in terms of difficulty.

Glaceon said:
Further investigation of Super Training mechanics have told me that you only need to press the L button to guard.

In other news, my original 6 Pokémon somehow became ridiculously over-levelled and I don't know why, and at least the first three gym leaders first time around are generally pushovers even without type advantages. It's like Pokémon X and Y was seriously neutered in terms of difficulty.

The Exp. Share also plays a factor in all of this, since now that it's a key item, every Pokemon in your party will receive experience points, regardless of whether or not they're in battle.

That's strange. But, yeah, the game was pretty easy even when I was underlevelled. I beat the game with Pokemon at level 60-61 with no problem, and the champion's highest Pokemon is level 68.

I honestly don't care if my Pokemon are overleveled or underleveled. I actually like it overleveled because it means less money and less time I have to spend when I'm battling Pokemon.

Honestly, I just play Pokemon to get as many of my favorites as possible and just make them and mold them to where I want them to be, which is at Lv. 100. Once I start getting them all at Level 100, it kind of is just like "meh, now let's wait for the next Pokemon game", or I restart the game (after I trade/transfer all my good Pokemon to another game for crappy ones I caught in the other game for this purpose alone).

In 11 (9 for Japan) days, Pokemon whose data was created a decade ago (Ruby + Saphire) will be in X and Y. You will literally have a pokemon in your posession who was caught or hatched a decade ago.

Am I the only one who finds this cool?

i was actually bsing earlier i didn't get into pokemon until last summer when my cousin gave me diamond

i fell in love, bought emerald, and fell more in love

what i'm curious about is what it will say on the pokemon's data, like how it says "from hoenn after a long travel through time"

Champion Christmas said:
Downloading Pokemon Bank will get you a free Celebi.
Oh, sweet. Now I just need a way to get
Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Meloetta
and Genesect.

Seriously, event Pokemon are stupid.

Dr. Javelin said:
Champion Christmas said:

Agreed. I've never gotten an event Pokémon before (I don't actually remember why) and I doubt I'll get a chance to any time soon barring Celebi.

Dr. Javelin said:
Champion Christmas said:
Oh, sweet. Now I just need a way to get
Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Meloetta
and Genesect.

welcome to pokemon.

Zae said:
welcome to pokemon.
I've only ever obtained two event Pokemon - an event Mewtwo over Wi-Fi in White, and the event Torchic in Y.

Game Freak owes me the ability to obtain these rare Pokemon that are so cool (well, some of them) without cheating.

too bad nothing will change because gamefreak is a very irritating company.

Kinda like how haunters and kadabras evo work.

Ooh, cool. Actually, I think that's the last event Pokemon I need to technically have them all, even if they're scattered around in my different games.

The event concept sucks and whoever came up with that should be ashamed. It's like they're asking me to use a cheating device; c'mon!

Back