Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Thing is, I rarely go to places with waiters. So most won't even know I exist.

Zae said:
Glaceon said:
I enjoy the Secret regimes, but the stat ones are kind of boring after a while.
Although whether is enjoyable or not depends on the type of shot the pokemon can do.

That rapid-fire one for example is just awful.

My Wartortle has these cannons shots, and it's so painfully bad trying to train it because of that.

Usually, I do only a bit of Super Training at a time so it doesn't feel tedious, since most of the stat ones are meh to me, honestly, and if I like any in particular I'm forgetting them.

MnSG said:
Deku Link said:
So yeah, I'm still confused on how to get into the Lumiose City boutique. I don't really know how to upgrade my stylishness...

And there was this biker dude in the Lost Hotel because I didn't "have the right look". Am I suppose to dress trashy or something?

Serebii.net has a list of things that can refer to if you're trying to raise your style at Lumiose City...

http://serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

Be advised, however, that the Battle Institute may devastate you if your team is only composed of your main story Pokemon; a lot of the Pokemon that you'll face there also appear at the Battle Maison.

Also, if all of this is too fancy and elaborate for you, and if you can spare some money, you can go to the Pokéball Boutique, optionally activate a Bargain O Power, and then buy Premier Balls one at a time. I did that when I was too lazy to max out my stylish stat with the other methods.

If you have Bargain Power at level 3, that'll cut the prices in half, so IIRC you can sell back the balls you bought and get all your money back.

If when the next awards come around we have a Gen 6 tourney, you guys had better watch your asses.

So far I've bred 5 different perfect pokemon and one shiny who is pretty good.

I've sunk more than 200 hours into the game at this point and it was all worth it.

I've gotten to the point where there are like 3 things for me to do:

Hunt down mega stones(nty)
Battle Maison(Only when I need the TMs/choice items)
Breed

EDIT: Also, grinding in Le Wow.

Lots of grinding in Le Wow.
oPdHhBh.jpg

lol i spent more than 200 hours on the first week of release.

its not hard

In other news, what do you guys think is the optimal EV spread for Aegislash?

I was thinking like:

4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Def

or

4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 HP

Any one got ideas?

I know I said I would try catching all the pokemon but I've only played it once since then. I'm even procrastinating my games now, how low can I go.how low can i go.how low can i go.pretty low.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
I know I said I would try catching all the pokemon but I've only played it once since then. I'm even procrastinating my games now, how low can I go.how low can i go.how low can i go.pretty low.

limbo champ?

NotABannableOffense said:
The Nutcrackin355 said:

limbo champ?

come at me bro ,so so low

I'm going with attack and hp.

I feel that Aeigislash suffers a lot from both special and physical moves so I'm taking the safest route and going with HP.

Champion Christmas said:
I really should start doing all this IV and EV nonsense.

But that requires work.

But it's why you lost to me.

Also my team has gotten a lot stronger since we battled like two days ago.

Champion Christmas said:
I'm not sure.

Also, I was wrong about Perfect IVs. However, all IVs appear to be between 20 and 31.

I have a Ditto in my friend safari. I think I have you on my friends list. maybe.

Back