Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I know, right? I'm taking a game SOOOOOO seriously it's like I'm the only person ever who cares about this crap.

Jasmine said:
who really cares that they're shiny other than some looking better than others as shinies?
but you gotta catch em all!

after catching all 700+, then you can go back and catch all the shinies!!!

dont forget if you really want to complete the pokedex you will need the 15 normal and shiny vivillon patterns and flabebe evolutions, every shiny legendary, and every male and female shiny

have fun ruining pokemon for yourself forever :yoshi:

I've found shiny Sableye and Seviper in Emerald, Gastly, Magnemite, and Deoxys in Diamond, and now Woobat in Y.

I actually usually end up giving away my shinies to friends. Magnemite was traded to a friend for a Jirachi that I just let him keep anyway, and Sableye was a going-away preset to another friend.

I still have never found a Shiny in any of my games.

Like, I guess I'm just doomed to never find one. Hell, Ash even found a shiny Noctowl, and he only runs into like a hundredth of the Pokemon I usually run into!

Clair said:
dont forget if you really want to complete the pokedex you will need the 15 normal and shiny vivillon patterns and flabebe evolutions, every shiny legendary, and every male and female shiny

And the shiny of every unown variation.

Morty said:
Clair said:

And the shiny of every unown variation.
But some shiny legendaries are actually impossible to obtain legally, such as Zekrom and Reshiram.

me, gamefreak, turb, and crash played another two multi battles together. Gamefreak unexpectedly sweeped me and Turb with his Accelgor, but the next round me and Crash sweeped them with a combination of Golurk Hammer Arm and Reuniclus Trick Room. It was sweet.

Caught a white Flabebe while I was looking for a Ralts.

...and it actually has a good nature, so I might end up training it.

I think I might just leave it as a Floette though because Florges looks so awful.

@Dippy:hey i contributed too

if anyone's bored, here's the first match: e75w-wwww-www3-9b9g

second: gsdw-wwww-www3-9bbg

Does anyone else feel annoyed whenever they see GTS requests that are quite ridiculous. Why would you trade away a legendary for something like a Chespin?

That's been a problem with GTS since Gen V.

I swear it was something like 50% of all trades were asking for a Lv. 5 or under Zekrom or Reshiram. And 30% of the remaining trades wanted something equally impossible, like a Lv. 5 Samurott or something.

And then by the time I found one Pokemon that I wanted and could actually trade for, it would already be traded away by the time I tried to trade.

Hawlucha said:

I swear it was something like 50% of all trades were asking for a Lv. 5 or under Zekrom or Reshiram. And 30% of the remaining trades wanted something equally impossible, like a Lv. 5 Samurott or something.

And then by the time I found one Pokemon that I wanted and could actually trade for, it would already be traded away by the time I tried to trade.

Yeah its cases like this that you have to resort to setting up your own trade requests. If you want a Clauncher, simply trade away your Skrelp; this trade setup makes more sense, seeing as Skrelp is a Y version exclusive, while Clauncher is an X version exclusive.

MnSG said:
Does anyone else feel annoyed whenever they see GTS requests that are quite ridiculous. Why would you trade away a legendary for something like a Chespin?
Most of those requests are probably done by young kids, so I don't blame them for it, but the problem was so prevalent in B/W I avoided the GTS altogether and just did GTS Negotiations. I'm so glad they put in an option to filter them out (though I still see Lv. 9 and under Tyranitar requests or something along those lines)

edit:
Hawlucha said:

basically this

Back