Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

It's almost funny how badly my Squirtle's accuracy bombed thanks to a horde of Scraggy. I ended up having to run because the sanding was that bad.

Exactly when Pokemon Bank starts?

Glaceon said:
It's almost funny how badly my Squirtle's accuracy bombed thanks to a horde of Scraggy. I ended up having to run because the sanding was that bad.
Next time teach your Squirtle Surf.

You defeated 5 Pokemon at the same time!

I don't even have the HM or TM for those and even then they'll still miss a lot if I get sanded by a horde. And I doubt I'm close, either, so Bubble's my alternative for now.

Smg2daisy said:
Exactly when Pokemon Bank starts?

Pokémon Bank is released on the 27th of December, I think.

an army of bidoofs sounds pretty tempting honestly.

Why does everyone hate them anyway, I like them. what have i just done

So apparently Mienfoo evolves at level 50.

50, what's up with that? It's like Mienfoo is secretly a dragon type.

Blaine said:

You think that's odd, Pawniard doesn't evolve into Bisharp until level 52. Oh wait, Larvesta has it much worse, having to reach level 59 before becoming a Volcarona.

Blaine said:

if you're willing to put the time, love, and effort into these magnificent creatures they'll make up for it tenfold :)

If I had the choice I'd rather not. I like Mienfoo a lot more than Mienshao.

Got a shiny Skiddo after chaining for an hour, a shiny Relicanth after chain fishing for a few minutes and a shiny Foongus from a horde battle when I was grinding to evolve Skiddo.

today was a good day

MnSG said:
Blaine said:

You think that's odd, Pawniard doesn't evolve into Bisharp until level 52. Oh wait, Larvesta has it much worse, having to reach level 59 before becoming a Volcarona.
Not to mention Hydreigon at Level 64.

I'm surprised that people have been getting lucky with the shiny Pokemon, because I haven't seen one in my Y version yet.

My Pikachu didn't evolve until Level 99. What were they thinking when they made such a high level for evolution? :boshi:

Back