My Improved Roster!

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
You mean other two? You have four third parties, including Crash and Spyro.
Ah yes, two, I mean. Of course, I wouldn't care if a third third party was added as long as they are relevant.

New Super Mario said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
A pretty good roster I must say, but a little bit too many third-party members for my taste.
... And if Young Link still is a Link clone, then I would rather have Skull Kid or something.
Well, really the only third parties I expect were the other three, and Spyro and Crash are most of a wish list kinda thing.

And no, if you cared to read, I said Young Link would have a Mask-based moveset.
My apologizes. I didn't see your text.

Hiyoko Saionji said:
Yoshidude99 said:
This is a perfect roster.

no it isn't

It's missing my three most wanted characters, so I can agree.

Bowser Jr., Mega Man, Samurai Goroh.

Peko Pekoyama said:

I think Toad is more relevant that Bowser Jr., but he wouldn't be a bad addition by any means.

Mega Man would be cool, and I had him on my previous list. I took him out because I really don't think he has that good of a chance (a Namco character is probably more likely)

Samurai Goroh, sure, I just didn't put him on my roster.

Peko Pekoyama said:
First give Bowser and Ganon, the two biggest Nintendo villians, a decent moveset, and then you can talk about adding this little shit to Smash.

Bowser doesn't already have a decent moveset? I mean it's certainly not the best in the game, but it fits him. And yeah Ganondorf needs some kind of crazy sorcerer dark magic-y kinda stuff going on instead of being a heavy-hitting Captain Falcon.

Soarin' said:
Bowser doesn't already have a decent moveset? I mean it's certainly not the best in the game, but it fits him. And yeah Ganondorf needs some kind of crazy sorcerer dark magic-y kinda stuff going on instead of being a heavy-hitting Captain Falcon.
*Heavy-hitting, slow, and practically useless Captain Falcon

Soarin' said:
Ganondorf's moveset needs a huge makeover. I mean, there are plenty of moves he could have to make him NOT a Captain Falcon clone.

Hiyoko Saionji said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Hiyoko Saionji said:
Yoshidude99 said:

no it isn't
I'd like to see all of those characters in the next Smash Bros.

i don't care whether you want to see them all in the next smash bros. that is not the perfect roster
Everybody is entitled to an opinion so whether you guys agree or disagree is not worth fighting about.

New Super Mario said:
Hiyoko Saionji said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Hiyoko Saionji said:
Yoshidude99 said:

no it isn't
I'd like to see all of those characters in the next Smash Bros.

i don't care whether you want to see them all in the next smash bros. that is not the perfect roster
Everybody is entitled to an opinion so whether you guys agree or disagree is not worth fighting about.

i am not fighting about it. i am merely stating my opinion.

Back