MarioWiki:BJAODN

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
I have decided to make a discussion about BJAODN (Bad Jokes And Other Deleted Nonsense). Why? Because those are the funniest examples of vandalism (bad edits) I have ever seen. My personal favorite BJAODN articles are Crotch-Face guy, Mario (species), and the Enemies. What are your personal favorite BJAODN articles and why? I have also made this discussion for your ideas for things that could be on the BJAODN archive. (WARNING: Do NOT post your ideas on the wiki because it might be considered spam.)

"In Super Mario 64 DS, the star is the same as if it was gotten in the original version of the game that can be gotten in the original way."

Also MarioWiki:BJAODN/User:X06 made me laugh.

Lol, you wrote that page? ;D

"(It should be noted that this article was so bad that a proposal was created because of it.)"

From Booster on said proposal:

"it amazes me that the author has the reading
skills to even navigate the internet and come here"

Well that's harsh :P

And then he writes "no offense", as if to say "please don't take this the wrong way when you read it in a couple of years". Heck, I'll admit that my article was pretty shitty, but that's because I did it on wiki answers first, and then copypasta'd it to the wiki, not knowing what I was doing. Silly booster is silly.

Santagast the Merry said:
And then he writes "no offense", as if to say "please don't take this the wrong way when you read it in a couple of years". Heck, I'll admit that my article was pretty *bleep*ty, but that's because I did it on wiki answers first, and then copypasta'd it to the wiki, not knowing what I was doing. Silly booster is silly.
I wonder who made http://www.mariowiki.com/BJAODN/Crotch-Face guy

Ask who made that Baby Luigi section on Partners in Time, look no further than me

New Year Baby Luigi said:
Ask who made that Baby Luigi section on Partners in Time, look no further than me
This discussion is either related to BJAODN or it is about something that you wish could be on BJAODN (without vandalizing the wiki) but can't be. I don't see how that relates to the topic.

JohnRoberts said:
This discussion is either related to BJAODN or it is about something that you wish could be on BJAODN (without vandalizing the wiki) but can't be. I don't see how that relates to the topic.

Sigh..

http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:BJAODN/Characters#Mario_.26_Luigi:_Partners_in_Time

JohnRoberts said:

http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:BJAODN/Characters#Mario_.26_Luigi:_Partners_in_Time

IIRC, she wrote that part of the article, which is on BJAODN, which is revelant to the topic.

Thankfully, I never appeared on BAJODN, nor do I ever plan on being apart of it. Personally, I don't really agree with having a collaboration of people's stupid mistakes for everyone to see, but it is quite comical at times when you have the reasoning behind the mistake (i.e. - They were editing the wrong page.)

EDIT - Darn, Baby Luigi ninja'd me.

In Donkey Kong house, DK and Candy are talking about the times they will be together and something interrupts them, just to DK answer she "can be together him twenty-four hours a day". At the end, he and Candy were about to give each other a kiss, just to be disturb by Cranky's hologram ordering him to go to Cranky's Cabin. DK hurries to reach the place as fast as possible and leaves Candy at his house.

In King K. Rool's hideout, King K. Rool is talking to Krusha about his plans to steal the Crystal Coconut. Briefly, General Klump was in a Mine Cart and can't stop to save Krusha, who was standing on the rails. The Mine Cart bumps into him, making him inconscious. After some time, Krusha wakes up, but looks different. He gets very intelligent and starts to talk to King K. Rool about plans.

Back to Donkey Kong, he and Cranky are standing at the front of Cranky's House. Cranky was telling DK about his job.

In King K. Rool's room, King K. Rool tells Krusha about his plan. He will use Candy Clone to convinces Donkey Kong to get a minecart ride with her, but the minecart will have a way to his hideout. He press a button in his Control Panel and Candy Clone appears.

Candy Clone is in a Minecart and Krusha is behind it, thinking how the plan will be. General Klump notices a bomb in the vehicle's back, installed by Krusha. They hide themselves in a tree and awaits Donkey Kong to arrive. Diddy and Dixie saw "Candy" in the minecart and she ask them if want to get a ride in the minecart. Supposed to Donkey Kong be attracted, General Klump tries to scare the little monkeys, but, Diddy and Dixie enter the cart and turn it on, taking it away.

Donkey Kong was running, and, when is in the edge of the rails, percept Candy, Diddy and Dixie there. Far away DK were, Candy Clone's head starts to spin, scaring up the monkeys.

At King K. Rool's hideout, he is scolding Klump by his fail. At this time Krusha starts to sing.

Diddy and Dixie were terrified with what was happening. Candy Clone falls from the cart and stops, as her head still spinning. Dixie notices the bomb at the minecart that will blast them.

Candy was in the forest, when DK arrives and they start talking about their times together and, ready to kiss each other again, one more time, Cranky interrupts that moment of love, ordering Donkey Kong to go to his house to stop the invaders. DK hurries again, leaving Candy. That makes her very angry.

In Cranky's House, Klump gets afraid, knowing DK is coming to beat them, but Krusha don't looks to be worried about that. As soon as Donkey Kong reach the place, Krusha and General Klump talk to Donkey Kong about Diddy and Dixie in the Minecart and the bomb in it. DK leaves the house, but also takes the Crystal Coconut with him. General Klump and Krusha leave the house too.

Donkey Kong was trying to find the Mine Cart, when Candy appears. DK, on the rails, can't percept the cart that runs into him, this also makes he toss the Crystal Coconut up. Dixie gots it. A minecart taking Krusha and General Klump also runs into DK. Diddy and Dixie notices that the bomb in the vehicle was about to explode.

Donkey Kong and Candy are in another minecart chasing the little monkeys and the Kremlings. The minecarts reach King k. Rool's hideout, where he notices the Crystal Coconut in Dixie's hand and starts to chase it. The minecart bumps into the King and he comes aboard it.

After many time in the mine, the cart leave the place and runs into Cranky, Dixie, remembering Diddy still in the minacart with K. Rool. Donkey Kong have the idea of using the Bluster's Barrelcopter to rescue him. General Klump and Krusha end at King K. Rool's hideout. The minecart with Diddy and King K. Rool reaches the place and bumps into Krusha again, making him back to his normal dimwitted state. Both follow the minecart.

Donkey Kong and Candy were in the Barrelcopter and rescue Diddy from the minecart. King K. Rool still in the minecart, but it stops at the end of the rails, in the beach. General Klump and Krusha reach the place, and then remember the bomb, that explodes.

In Donkey Kong's house balcony, he and Candy were talking about their moments together and DK. The episode ends with a song sung by Candy, until the night, when some fireworks starts to blowing up.

--- that or Cobold's commentary of the Mario page.

I swear that an article during the 2007 era said something about how Mario massacred Koopa Troopas in the 2D games and that's why they're so rare in Super Mario 64 (thought it was in an old revision of the Koopa Troopa, but apparently not). If I ever find it, I'd love to have it immortalised in bjaodn.

Glowsquid said:
I swear that an article during the 2007 era said something about how Mario massacred Koopa Troopas in the 2D games and that's why they're so rare in Super Mario 64 (thought it was in an old revision of the Koopa Troopa, but apparently not). If I ever find it, I'd love to have it immortalised in bjaodn.

You're not alone...

Knife said:
Glowsquid said:

You're not alone...
I remember that as well

JohnRoberts said:

Sigh..

"everyone on the Board is turned gay." XD Here's something I posted on the talk page of BJAODN to see if that would be featured in the article (I used the actual swear words and posted something that I'm not even sure should be posted here even if the swearing is censored.)

===Tourettes Guy===
Tourettes Guy iz a [[human]] wit turretz sindroam who sez wurdz such az !@$# and $#@! and tatz al i no bout him
==Quotes==
*Who gives a $@#! about Bigfoot!?
*WHAT THE #$@!
*OH BOB SAGET!
Of course, I was punished for my language and the fact the operators considered this spam. :(

The bigger issue was the fact that what you put on the talk page was just spam, not funny, and completely nonsensical.

http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:BJAODN/Make_a_website
JohnRoberts said:
Santagast the Merry said:
And then he writes "no offense", as if to say "please don't take this the wrong way when you read it in a couple of years". Heck, I'll admit that my article was pretty *bleep*ty, but that's because I did it on wiki answers first, and then copypasta'd it to the wiki, not knowing what I was doing. Silly booster is silly.
I wonder who made mariowiki.com/BJAODN/Crotch-Face guy
you forgot the http://

I liked the section on Kirby's iFlate.

I wish I had one.

Back