Your favorite vg quotes

[quote author=Wipeout 64 Manual]The Race Comission demanded an anti-gravity circuit through active volcanic territory and I had to get them a location. Remember, they're in competition with spectacular sports like Fire Ballet for Datacast bandwith and they need serious background action. Sokana was ideal [sic] plenty of space for those famous speed curves.

Seismic activity in the region is a problem, though we've never suffered fatalies among race crew or paying spectators. We lost a hospitality suite full of international dignitaries when a lava flow burst its channel, but I think they were mostly about to fall victim to revolution in any case.[/quote]

[quote author=Bowletta]
You've done well to make it here! I should have expected as much from the superstars of the Mushroom Kingdom! Unfortunately for you, those who desire to disrupt my plans have very short futures! After conquering the Beanbean Kingdom, I intend to make the Mushroom Kingdom mine as well! My new country has no need for old superstars! It will do just fine with only one: the Great Bowletta!!!
[/quote]
[quote author=Count Bleck]
But you are far too late to stop the Dark Prognosticus, and me... Count Bleck! All worlds will soon end. Come to grips with that now, for you cannot stop it. I suggest you make yourself comfortable and enjoy this one, final spectacle![/quote]

Chapter 5-4 Cutscene said:
Dimentio: Haven't you grown bored of collecting those worn-out, tiresome Pure Hearts? I'm not violent by nature, you know. I'd actually prefer to settle this peacefully. For instance, you wished to go back to your world. I could do that for you...

Bowser: Oh, PLEASE! Know what you smell like, weirdo? FEAR. Stop crying and fight!

Solar Blaze said:
Chapter 5-4 Cutscene said:
Dimentio: Haven't you grown bored of collecting those worn-out, tiresome Pure Hearts? I'm not violent by nature, you know. I'd actually prefer to settle this peacefully. For instance, you wished to go back to your world. I could do that for you...

Bowser: Oh, PLEASE! Know what you smell like, weirdo? FEAR. Stop crying and fight!
Holy crap he says that? LOL guess I haven't had Bowser out for that part before. LOL

Yeah, he does. I almost always make sure I have Bowser out for scenes like that. His lines are always priceless.

Super Dimentio: H-How did you do it... How could I have lost with the power of Luigi and the Chaos Heart? And the prophecy... Has it been undone!?

Peach: I think your prophecy was wrong all along.

Bowser: You believed your prophecy, and we believed in mopping the floor with you!

Though I will pass away, my legacy will be kept.

A GUY WHO IS ABOUT TO JUMP OFF A F-CKING BUILDING PROLLY WOULDN'T SAY IT LIKE THIS. Well, he IS Welsh, so...

This is from Lux-Pain.

Maybe she doesn't like cookies. :P

Count Bleck: Your princess has been taken... By Count Bleck!

Bowser: Wait, by WHO?

Count Bleck: By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus...is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesized to come to this dimension...is also Count Bleck!

Bowser: I'll tell you who doesn't make even a little bit of sense: Count Bleck!

"Pick a god and pray!"- Frederick, Fire Emblem Awakening
The awesomeness of this line is so awesome it cannot be explained.

"YEEEEEEEHAW!"- Donnel, Fire Emblem Awakening
Donnel, you are epic.

EDIT:
"Stay silent!" and "You're no warrior." are awesome from Lon'qu too.

Back