Your favorite vg quotes

WarioWare has some very funny and memorable quotes. Also, no nasty and imappropriate jokes!

Wario
This stinks.
Bye bye.
Oh No!

Mona
Go Diamond City!
Way to go!
Oh No!

Jimmy T.
Oh Yeah!
Hey DJ!
Feel me?
Feel the rhythm.
Smooth Mover.
Oh Man!
Oh No!
Aaaaaaah!

9-Volt
Burget Flarp (That's what it sounds like he is saying)
Power On!
Fire!
Too bad.
Out of order?
Oh, Work it.

Dr. Crygor
Un-ex-ceptable

Ashley
Diabolical.
That's right.
Ridiculous!
Lame!

Penny
Girl Genius!
I got it!
Eureka!
Cakewalk!

Young Cricket
Cricket crush!
Hi-ya!
Victory!
Ah!

Orbulon
Hello.
Ok.
Yes.
Oh no!
What!?

Mike
Your a machine!
Malfunction!

Microgames (Voice Samples)
Memorize!
Bow!
Stand Up!
March!
Stop!
*girly screams*
uuuwahwahwahwahwah!
awahwahwahwahwah!
uuuwuhpwuhpwuhpwuhpwuhp!
*baby-ish wining*
Help! Help me!

Cranky said:
"Hello,​
This iz your muther. Please come over to my house for "meatloaf". Leave your front door open and your lawn unguarded.

Sincerely,​
Mom(not the zombies)​

Ha, nice plants versus zombies reference.

"Why? BECAUSE I'M CRAZY" -Crazy Dave

Crackin355 said:
Lloyd Irving said:
If one sword has a power of 100, then using two swords would make it 200, right?

I guess that explains why he has two.

still not as hilarious as GENIS IS SMART HE CAN DO HIS TIMES TABLES

Lenna Tycoon said:
Crackin355 said:
Lloyd Irving said:
If one sword has a power of 100, then using two swords would make it 200, right?

I guess that explains why he has two.

still not as hilarious as GENIS IS SMART HE CAN DO HIS TIMES TABLES

How could I forget that one.

Dimentio said:
"I'll squeeze the life out of you later. Just wait over in that dimension, OK? Great."
Dimentio said:
"Now the Chaos Heart is mine! I will use it to destroy all words...and create perfect new ones!So, shall we get started? Now I have all I need...to become the king of all worlds!"
Dimentio said:
"You seem to be missing the ravishing princess and the arm-flailer."
Chuggaaconroy said:
"BOWSER'S ARMS!!!"

I'm going to dump a bunch of Garrus quotes here.

A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we ever go anywhere nice?

Shepard: I couldn't do this without you, Garrus.
Garrus: Sure you could. Not as stylishly, of course.

Shepard: I need Grunt back up to speed. What's wrong with him?
Wrex: There's nothing wrong with him. He's becoming a full adult.
Garrus: Adolescence? Can't we just take him to Omega and buy him a few dances?

You obviously haven't seen turians swim. It's a lot of flailing and splashing interrupted by occasional bouts of drowning.

Garrus: You sure you want to play this game?
James Vega: What's the matter, Vakarian, you chicken?
Garrus: I don't even know what that is - though I've heard everything in the galaxy tastes like it.

Then there are the two quotes in my sig too.

Ralph: I'm gonna wreck it!

Felix: I can fix it!

I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Staraptor said:
Ralph: I'm gonna wreck it!

Felix: I can fix it!

I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
you forgot

TURBO-TASTIC!

"Legend has it that there is a portal to Zephyr here. And legend also has it that I know how to activate it. Furthermore, as I recall, the legend mentions something about me activating it for... a small fee." - Moneybags - Spyro 2

OH MY PORK!

-Mother

"Maybe you had better go with him, mario will need all the help he can get".
-Gaz, Rosetown inn

[quote author=Tael]Swamp. Mountain. Ocean. Canyon. The four who are there, bring them here![/quote]

[quote author=Luke Fon Fabre]I don't want to die! I don't want to die! I don't want to die! I... I want to stay here. Not for anybody else... I want to live![/quote]

That alone didn't make my eyes water, the whole 30 minutes of Luke & Asch fighting over who dies, Jade & Guy helping him go through with it and the surprisingly good voice acting for this part was pretty great, that was just the quote that got me to that point of having to wipe my eyes because you could hear the emotion in his voice (props to the voice actor for that).

And a few Jade lines while I'm at it.

[quote author=Jade Curtiss]And my other goal is to make you youngsters crazy before I'm 40[/quote]
[quote author=Jade Curtiss]Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die[/quote]
[quote author=Jade Curtiss]Oh I assure you, I'm crying inside, racked with guilt[/quote]
[quote author=Jade Curtiss]Simple. I drink people's blood.[/quote]
[quote author=Jade Curtiss]No no, I've been frail since birth. *fake coughs*
[/quote]
I guess the last one is funny simply because he talks about his old age making him unable to move heavy things, but when he does in-game he does so with one hand and the other in his pocket and looks like he's putting no effort in at all.

And hey, some other nice lines.

[quote author=Asch the Bloody]I will make those words your last, Replicaaaaaaaaa![/quote]
[quote author=Tear Grants]M-MELONS!? Both of you! Stop being stupid and be quiet! Now!
-------
...S-Sorry... He called them big...[/quote]
[quote author=Anise Tatlin]Don't worry, I'm great at keeping secrets. You know what? I'd love to have some chiffon cake...[/quote]

“Well, there is one advantage to being me…Something you could never imitate. Having you for a friend.”

Riku (Kingdom Hearts II)

Back