Your favorite vg quotes

Crackin355 said:
Serge Breaker said:
Sylveon said:
Bowser has the best lines.

except in sh*tter star, he didn't say anything.
Fixed.

"What's a 'Fon Master Ion?'" Luke, Tales Of The Abyss

And thus begins the use of the word 'fon' for the next 30 hours

19535-550x-11-0601-toa-altair-luke.jpg

From the anime, at the revelation in Yulia.

Must I really say anything more?

Revelation in the game was pretty much a 'You're lying! Shut up!' sort. Kinda simple.

I also remember seeing a drawing of Jade talking to Ion. I unfortunately can't find it now, but it went like this.

Jade: Fon Master Ion plz step into the field of fonons so the fonons can be fonically fononicized into the field of fonons.
Ion: Fon-kay.
Luke and Guy: ............

Gruntilda: Listen up now, and make your choice. Which of these characters has this dumb voice?
SlimKirby: Oh, Gobi, I hate you...you were mean to Trunker and you don't even know your own name either! "Hobo the Camel"?! Who's "Hobo the Camel"?

Koopa The Quick: Huh? Where's Mario? Aha! He must've wimped out knowing my speed. Looks like Super Mario isn't so super after all!
Chuggaa: Screw you! Seriously, screw that guy, what a jerk!
Koopa The Quick: I win! You lo-
Chuggaa: No, you freaking didn't! Wow, they are jerks to you for being curious. Oh well, at least they don't kill you for losing a race like they do in Sunshine and Galaxy.

i'm still trying to figure out why everyone considers quotes from lp's to be actual video game quotes :/

Actually, I'm the only person whose done that.

Besides, LPing is playing a video game and then posting what you played on the internet.

Uh, yeah.

And another Abyss example, everything that Jade says.

For a non-Abyss...

'Just making sure, this [maid outfit] makes me do better in battle, right?...Eh, it's not like I'd have a reason to ever wear it again...' - Yukari, Persona 3FES

basically anything pascal says in graces.

speaking of graces mr. captain even goes so far to say "will you go out with me, Cherria."

Which was pretty hilarious.

Bottles: I call this the “Beak Buster”. Jump into the air, then press Z to send Kazooie slamming hard down to the floor.
Kazooie: Gulp…I don’t like the sound of that, Banjo.

Bottles: Time for the buzzard to learn the “ancient ways of the egg”. Hold Z then press the up C button to shoot eggs out of your mouth.
Kazooie: Sounds cool! Anything else?
Bottles: If you hold Z and press the up C button, you can shoot eggs from behind.
Kazooie: Sheesh sounds painful. Now I wish I didn’t ask.

Staraptor said:
Bottles: I call this the “Beak Buster”. Jump into the air, then press Z to send Kazooie slamming hard down to the floor.
Kazooie: Gulp…I don’t like the sound of that, Banjo.

Bottles: Time for the buzzard to learn the “ancient ways of the egg”. Hold Z then press the up C button to shoot eggs out of your mouth.
Kazooie: Sounds cool! Anything else?
Bottles: If you hold Z and press the up C button, you can shoot eggs from behind.
Kazooie: Sheesh sounds painful. Now I wish I didn’t ask.
I now miss pi...

also "ALL YOU BASE ARE BELONG TO US"

People have different ways of dealing with grief. Some people fuq at funerals. I cut off heads.

This quote's from No More Heroes 2. Ugh, that game.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Zae said:

speaking of graces mr. captain even goes so far to say "will you go out with me, Cherria."

Malik: "I'll step in to play the part of the rival!
Richard: "Interesting! show me what you would say."
Malik: "Cheria! Let's make out!"

That was a pretty funny part as well.

Crackin355 said:
Zae said:

Malik: "I'll step in to play the part of the rival!
Richard: "Interesting! show me what you would say."
Malik: "Cheria! Let's make out!"

That was a pretty funny part as well.

most stuff in graces is pretty hilarious, as long as ya know, its not apart of the main story.

"King Sammer": What a rousing spectacle of martial artistry!

Bowser: I don't know who you think you are, but I've got a "rousing spectacle" for your face!

Back