Your favorite vg quotes

"It's no use!"

"How 'bout this!?"

"Take THIS!"

"This'll end it!"

Chuggaa: Onto our 4th project in the amount of time it's taken Jon to make 5 videos!
Jon: YOU ARE A DICK!

Chuggaa: ARGH! I shall be the one to plunder the thunder!
Jon: Plunder the thunder???
Chuggaa: It'll be the plank for anyone who gets in me way, even me mudder! Who's Bowser's Mom?

Jon: Wario, how's about you fire the freakin' torpedo?! Wario! Wario! We're in front of it! Thank you! Ugh...Wario...Why is he missing so much? He must be DOH missing. OHHOHOHO!

Staraptor said:
Chuggaa: Onto our 4th project in the amount of time it's taken Jon to make 5 videos!
Jon: YOU ARE A DICK!

Chuggaa: ARGH! I shall be the one to plunder the thunder!
Jon: Plunder the thunder???
Chuggaa: It'll be the plank for anyone who gets in me way, even me mudder! Who's Bowser's Mom?

Jon: Wario, how's about you fire the freakin' torpedo?! Wario! Wario! We're in front of it! Thank you! Ugh...Wario...Why is he missing so much? He must be DOH missing. OHHOHOHO!
Favorite videogame quotes, not LP quotes.

"Are you like the biggest floozy ever, or what?"
- Goombella from Paper Mario: TTYD in a Ms. Mowz scene. Love having her out due to her reactions xD

'PUT SOME CLOTHES ON BEFORE YOU LEAVE!' - Schwartz D.H. DeLux aka Liongate, Code Of Princess
'DiEiEiEiEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!' - Specter, Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
'I'll give you ten minutes to decide. Which would you rather end up in, a coffin or a dumpster?' - DANTE, Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (yes that Dante)
Note that Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne is known as Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call in Europe.
'Don't you love useless NPCs?' - Random Civilian, Theseus
'*cheerful* Time to die!' - I have no clue on her name, Suzumiya Haruhi No Shoushitsu

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door said:
Grodus: Yes, my glorious witch queen... Destroy these impudent fools!

Shadow Queen: Who are you that would command me? What sort of being are you?

Grodus: Huh? What do you mean?!? I thought you were bound to obey the one who woke you! Enough of this prattle! Do as I say!!! NOW! Or I'll send you back to the depths...

*ZAP*

Shadow Queen: You would do well to learn your proper place, slave. No one commands me.

*ZAP AGAIN*

Mine are all Kid Icarus Uprsing quotes

Viridi: That Kolma is trying to scam a free ride what a deadbeat!
Hades: Attention passengers! Those who fail to pay their fare must exit the vehicle!

Take it from me..... IF YOU DARE

-Earthbound

First i whip it out, then I trust it with great force...every angle, it penetrates...until.... with great strength. I.... ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied and you are set free!

USE YOUR IMAGINATION

if you can guess right ill tell you where its from.

Call of Duty Black Ops said:
You can't kill me-Woods

Mario and Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story said:
HELLO YELLOW-Starlow

And I know the below quote technicality doesn't count but whatever.

Guess what game said:
ALRIGHT CHUMPS LET'S DO THIS,LEEEEEROOOOOYYYYYYY JEEEEEENNNNKIINSS-Guess who

"For just three coins, I'll let you play with my instrument anytime you want."

~Candy Kong, Donkey Kong 64

"what do you mean the ship does'nt have a hyperdrive? Wait a second, how are we flying?"

"That lobster monster just got served!

With cheese biscuits and mash potatoes."

FF5.

man what a game.

HOW HIGH CAN YOU GET?
I swear if you dunno where this is from...

Well what if the game gets delayed? You don't what this to become No More Heroes Forever, do you? - No More Heroes

[quote author=Lord Fawful]"I have fury! At last, my entrance with drama! Finally! Now is the time where my true might shines, like many angry sunbeams of rage! St-standing in the spotlight at such a gala of spectacularity... My nerves are nervous! But... Now that I am thinking... Cackletta's revival was all thanks to my quite nasty efforts! Which means that all this time, I am Fawful, who is just a toady! Such working, all for others! And THAT means... The true meaning of our battle gives me fear and confusion!! I need no long speech before this battle, which will now be mighty! Snack on my wrath, fink-rats!"
[/quote]
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"I HAVE FURY!"
[/quote]
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase, just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"[/quote]
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"
[/quote]
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"I HAVE CHORTLES!"[/quote]

...And everything else he says.

Back