Team Fortress 2: Christmas Calamity 6v9 Event

Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready

i believe I am, I just need to get back in the Demoman groove as I've been getting used to Soldier lately

I have been addicted to scout recently. It's ok as I switch between scout and medic. Anyway, I might get to be both depending on who is on.

ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready
I am ready.

better plan your sticky bomb ambushes because I'll mow you down with my minigun before you even try to fire one.
it is YOU sir who should plan how you will target the one & only fresh prince with your minigun :mad:
let's make a deal, if I kill you more times than you kill me. Then I demand to be fresh for a single week. if you win you can take whatever hats or scrap I have.
how about you can be fresh forever + have a complete strange set (ie: stock pyro or the milkman set etc.) of your choice on me 8)

Junko Enoshima said:
ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready
I am ready.

better plan your sticky bomb ambushes because I'll mow you down with my minigun before you even try to fire one.
it is YOU sir who should plan how you will target the one & only fresh prince with your minigun :mad:
let's make a deal, if I kill you more times than you kill me. Then I demand to be fresh for a single week. if you win you can take whatever hats or scrap I have.
how about you can be fresh forever + have a complete strange set (ie: stock pyro or the milkman set etc.) of your choice on me 8)
sounds fair.

well a deal is a deal.

ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready
I am ready.

sounds fair.

well a deal is a deal.
its on like :dk:

MCS said:
Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready

i believe I am, I just need to get back in the Demoman groove as I've been getting used to Soldier lately
There is actually quite a shortage of Soldiers willing to play, but also Demos. You may have to play either one.

Phantom L said:
I have been addicted to scout recently. It's ok as I switch between scout and medic. Anyway, I might get to be both depending on who is on.
Scout and Medic are both extremely inflated options, but come early and you can get the one of your choice.

ChristmasEevee said:
You have no idea what shit you just got into.

Groden said:
MCS said:
Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready

There is actually quite a shortage of Soldiers willing to play, but also Demos. You may have to play either one.

But aren't I assigned to Demoman and can't switch? I dunno, I wouldn't mind switching to Pyro or Soldier.

There is a huuuge shortage of Soldiers and Demos. Only 2 people have said they would be willing to play Demoman and Soldier, though I'm sure more players could play them if its really required.

I am useless with both of them, me staying away from those classes will benefit you more than me being them. Also, if I don't get either of my first choices, I will probably be sniper or maybe pyro at a strech as I used to play pyro a lot.

can we use dm_coryinthehouse as an intermission map

I like the Loose Cannon, not only can you cook grenades, you can also do some pretty sweet jumps with them. Stooben and I went Pocket+Medic in a pub with the Vaccinator, and it really prolongs fights when you have to battle another Vaccinator Medic. Interesting for short bursts of defense for pushes or countering ambushers, though. Haven't gotten to try the Rescue Ranger, but it seems really overpowered; you can retrieve a building across the map.

I don't think any of them require a ban, so feel free to use them.

Back