Team Fortress 2: Christmas Calamity 6v9 Event

I just noticed... the time it starts will be a bit to late for me so unless it starts earlier, I won't be on at all as my parent's won't let me play at 10pm at night.

Phantom L said:
I just noticed... the time it starts will be a bit to late for me so unless it starts earlier, I won't be on at all as my parent's won't let me play at 10pm at night.
Damn. Don't know what else to tell you since we can't start earlier.

Don't remove me from the list or anything as I might sneak on, its just anything after 8pm GMT is a no-go for me, usually.

Phantom L said:

That's strict...Can't you just convince them to let you stay up until midnight or something? It is the weekend after all, so it's not like you have school the next day.

Look. My parents are weird and don't like me or my brother playing videos games past 8 or maybe 9 at a stretch. It is unlikley that will change.

Shit, TF2 has been having problems starting up tonight. The update might have caused it. I usually have a way to get around it when it validates Steam files (Wait for it to get to 10%, close out of it, then restart it from the library menu) but it hasn't worked this time. I let it get all the way up to 100% too, but nothing happened.

Anyways, hoping to fix this by tomorrow so I can play.

MCS said:
Shit, TF2 has been having problems starting up tonight. The update might have caused it. I usually have a way to get around it when it validates Steam files (Wait for it to get to 10%, close out of it, then restart it from the library menu) but it hasn't worked this time. I let it get all the way up to 100% too, but nothing happened.

Anyways, hoping to fix this by tomorrow so I can play.
See if this helps at all

I'll also be on for only the first hour or so. Gonna be spending the night at the bar with friends because I'm old I guess. If it's still going on when I get back, I'll certainly rejoin.

Mistletoed said:
I'll also be on for only the first hour or so. Gonna be spending the night at the bar with friends because I'm old I guess. If it's still going on when I get back, I'll certainly rejoin.
Depends how long you'll be out. I predict the event will only last 2-4 hours at most due to how many people have to leave prematurely.

well good luck to you groden, after all it's good sportsmanship to wish the opposite team to do well.

ChristmasEevee said:
well good luck to you groden, after all it's good sportsmanship to wish the opposite team to do well.
You as well, opposing Heavy.

Travis Touchdown said:
Can all the challengers link to their Steam profiles?

I think we need to do some planning.
At the very least, start to plan ahead on the first team so we don't spend too much time picking who's who.

well welp my grandma is not going to bring me back to the house today when she promised me to take me back to the house this weekend.

-_-

i'll probably miss this unless a miracle happens and my internet sudenly becomes faster than light.

Back