Team Fortress 2: Christmas Calamity 6v9 Event

Groden said:
Suggested maps for the matches. If you want to see a map, then suggest a replacement. We are not doing Capture the Flag or Special Delivery due to unpopularity and balance concerns. Arena does not work on Tournament mode and effectively is replaced by King of the Hill.

Set I
Attack/Defend: Gorge
5 Control Points: Badlands
Payload: Badwater Basin
King of the Hill: Viaduct

Set II
Attack/Defend: Gravel Pit
5 Control Points: Granary
Payload: Gold Rush
King of the Hill: Harvest

Set III
Attack/Defend: Steel
5 Control Points: Gullywash
Payload: Hightower
King of the Hill: Lakeside

Set IV
Attack/Defend: Egypt
5 Control Points: Foundry
Payload: Hoodoo
King of the Hill: Nucleus

The final map list will be put up by the end of the week, so say any objections now.

I like all of those 5cp maps, but I also love Coldfront...

Junko Enoshima said:
shoudl we add ctf also?
The default maps are way too turtley so the fights would be far too one-sided with imbalanced player counts. Special Delivery is just unpopular for the most part.

Groden said:
Junko Enoshima said:
shoudl we add ctf also?
The default maps are way too turtley so the fights would be far too one-sided with imbalanced player counts. Special Delivery is just unpopular for the most part.
terrotorial control

that game mode wouldn't work well

in sudden death situations, numbers are pretty critical

which is how any balanced hydro game culminates to anyway

Reminder, please join the new Xephfrag Steam group so you can see future announcements and have easy access to the group chat for when the event kicks off. I sent most people invites, but if you didn't get one, let me know.

Groden said:
Reminder, please join the new Xephfrag Steam group so you can see future announcements and have easy access to the group chat for when the event kicks off. I sent most people invites, but if you didn't get one, let me know.
I will when I come back this weekend.

we'd probably have to replace hightower with that but i think bil said people wanted to play on hightower so idk how thats gonna work out or were you thinking of replacing another pl map?

AlienMas Celebrator; Scout A. Tsoukalos said:
May I sugget plr_pipeline?
If you tell us which map you would want to see replaced and the majority of people are fine with it, yes.

By the way, what is your Steam? I need to add you so you can join us easily for the event.

On the 21st, I will be at school as it is my last day before we break up. Only until 11:45 though, so hoepfully you guys will be on when I get home at some point.

Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready
I am ready.

better plan your sticky bomb ambushes because I'll mow you down with my minigun before you even try to fire one.

ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready
I am ready.

better plan your sticky bomb ambushes because I'll mow you down with my minigun before you even try to fire one.
it is YOU sir who should plan how you will target the one & only fresh prince with your minigun :mad:

ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready
I am ready.

http://www.tf2sounds.com/sound.php?id=717&stream

Junko Enoshima said:
ChristmasEevee said:
Junko Enoshima said:
6 days
whos ready
I am ready.

it is YOU sir who should plan how you will target the one & only fresh prince with your minigun :mad:
let's make a deal, if I kill you more times than you kill me. Then I demand to be fresh for a single week. if you win you can take whatever hats or scrap I have.

ITT FireEevee goes broke

Back