Mario Party 9

Re: Mario Party 9?

Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
On-topic: Anyway, yes, those DK playable days were nice. the only Mario Party that DK was playable in that I have is 1, so I hope he comes back. :)
As much as I have enjoyed some of the "DK Mini Games", I'd also like to see DK be playable again. Although I don't have any games that actually have him playable, the DK/Bowser space stuff is kinda lame, and DK is just plain cool.
We must start a petition and send it to Nintendo, Uniju.
Wait for them to talk back to you, like they did to Glitchy and the rest whom kept emailing NOA to put SMRPG on the VC.

I agree. I've always liked DK being playable in the MP's.

Holy crap, too many abbreviations. :eek:

Re: Mario Party 9?

MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
On-topic: Anyway, yes, those DK playable days were nice. the only Mario Party that DK was playable in that I have is 1, so I hope he comes back. :)
As much as I have enjoyed some of the "DK Mini Games", I'd also like to see DK be playable again. Although I don't have any games that actually have him playable, the DK/Bowser space stuff is kinda lame, and DK is just plain cool.
We must start a petition and send it to Nintendo, Uniju.
Wait for them to talk back to you, like they did to Glitchy and the rest whom kept emailing NOA to put SMRPG on the VC.

I agree. I've always liked DK being playable in the MP's.

Holy crap, too many abbreviations. :eek:
DK in MP, maybe BJ in there as well, and Rosalina from SMG and MKWII might be there. But ROB from MKDS and SSBB probably won't.

(enough abbreviations? :P)

NO U

*yawns* The MP9 thread exploded since I was last here...

Rosalina Spalko said:
NO U

*yawns* The MP9 thread exploded since I was last here...
Indeed. It has grown in popularity, lol

Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

For MP9, the comet observatory crashes back on Mushroom Kingdom, and the different hubs become boards you must go to. You finish all levels, and you find out that Bowser was the one who made the Observatory crash. You have a cheesy battle that actually means something (like the MP8 battle) and take back the grand star so Rosalina can finally travel back into space.

Oh yeah, and she dubs the one who did all this the Supah' Star.

Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

For MP9, the comet observatory crashes back on Mushroom Kingdom, and the different hubs become boards you must go to. You finish all levels, and you find out that Bowser was the one who made the Observatory crash. You have a cheesy battle that actually means something (like the MP8 battle) and take back the grand star so Rosalina can finally travel back into space.

Like the stardust battle from Mario Party 3! :eek:

McDimentio said:

I'm giving a credible "story" as to what the next Mario Party game could revolve around

Mebbe the next Mario Party will have Grand Stars! :O

(and Grand Ztars! epic lol)

Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

That actually sounds pretty cool. :P I kinda liked the final battle of Mario Party 8...
I just remembered about the Final Battle, now that you mention it... except the one thing they got wrong was that it should have been against Big Top, not bowser. :P

Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

That actually sounds pretty cool. :P I kinda liked the final battle of Mario Party 8...
I just remembered about the Final Battle, now that you mention it... except the one thing they got wrong was that it should have been against Big Top, not bowser. :P

Big Top and Bally Hoo scare me, even more so then Baby Daisy, he should die in a fire pronto....

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

Big Top and Bally Hoo scare me, even more so then Baby Daisy, he should die in a fire pronto....
Ballyhoo was pwnsome, lol. :P

Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

are you crazy?! ... ;-; his laughter devours babies

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

Yeah, but his laughter devours Baby Daisies. :3

omg 200 replies lol

Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

omg 200 replies lol

Oh jeez, you are right..... D:

Okay, GLaDOS will just kill Ballyhoo after he devours Baby Daisy.

Oh, and Garlic I officially hate you now, your Baby Daisy topic has spammed the MK wii WIFI with a bajillion Baby Daisies...

One time, I was the lone Rosalina in a sea of eleven baby daisies....

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

omg 200 replies lol

ROFL

Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

omg 200 replies lol

ROFL

Don't laugh... D: It was terrifying

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

omg 200 replies lol

ROFL

It's a funny sight to imagine though. Sorry. :D

Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Rosalina must be -

OH GAWD

omg 200 replies lol

ROFL

It's a funny sight to imagine though. Sorry. :D

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I managed to beat them all on my trusty flame runner

Lario said:
^ :)

What if they were trying to launch missles at you?
'twould be the end of us

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

It'd be even worse if all the guys who want to be presidents were really Baby Daisy clones, and then the REAL one comes.
Indeed. Kinda off topic...

Ontopic: If babies invade Mario Party, I... will shoot myself (after shooting baby daisy)

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

It'd be even worse if all the guys who want to be presidents were really Baby Daisy clones, and then the REAL one comes.

Ontopic: If babies invade Mario Party, I... will shoot myself (after shooting baby daisy)
"What?"

- Calvin, Calvin and Hobbbes

Anyway, my Babies in a Mario game sense is tingling...

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

"What?"

- Calvin, Calvin and Hobbbes

Anyway, my Babies in a Mario game sense is tingling...
What sense is that?

Back