Mario Party 9

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
^ :)

What if they were trying to launch missles at you?
'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

It'd be even worse if all the guys who want to be presidents were really Baby Daisy clones, and then the REAL one comes.
Indeed. Kinda off topic...

Ontopic: If babies invade Mario Party, I... will shoot myself (after shooting baby daisy)
"What?"

- Calvin, Calvin and Hobbbes

Anyway, my Babies in a Mario game sense is tingling...
What sense is that?
Translator!

Anyway, I STILL know it's going to happen!

Maybe instead of being playable, Baby Daisy should replace Bowser as the villain.

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

It'd be even worse if all the guys who want to be presidents were really Baby Daisy clones, and then the REAL one comes.

Ontopic: If babies invade Mario Party, I... will shoot myself (after shooting baby daisy)
"What?"

- Calvin, Calvin and Hobbbes

Anyway, my Babies in a Mario game sense is tingling...
What sense is that?
Translator!

Anyway, I STILL know it's going to happen!

Maybe instead of being playable, Baby Daisy should replace Bowser as the villain.
Pershishely

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

You can't shoot stuff that doesn't exist... Rudnicki.

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

How could I have missed that obvious fact? :eek:

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

THE CAKE IS A LIE

PS. Why did you call Garlic Man Rudnicki? o_O

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

THE CAKE IS A LIE

Gasp!

Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

'twould be the end of us
Yeah.

THE CAKE IS A LIE

Gasp!

*gasps in unison* o_o

I think Rosalina MUST be a playable character. She's just SO awesome! Polari (the brown Luma) should be a board host, and Rosalina must have a Luma orbiting around her again! xD

BTW, I kinda like Baby Daisy... *avoids shurikens* but I'm not saying babies should invade MP, that would just be...wrong...

Dry Bones is a MUST, though

King Panda said:
I think Rosalina MUST be a playable character. She's just SO awesome! Polari (the brown Luma) should be a board host, and Rosalina must have a Luma orbiting around her again! xD

BTW, I kinda like Baby Daisy... *avoids shurikens* but I'm not saying babies should invade MP, that would just be...wrong...

Dry Bones was in the last one, right?

King Panda said:

Why does everyone hate Baby Daisy so much anyway?

ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

Ugly, annoying, useless, baby, and a lot more. (kinda like how some describe Wario...)

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

Ugly, annoying, useless, baby, and a lot more. (kinda like how some describe Wario...)
Then just ignore her.

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:

Dry Bones was in the last one, right?

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

Well I think she's cute, and she's my favorite small character in MKWII (sorry Toadette...). Besides, I like her WAY better than Baby Peach (or Peach in general)

On Topic: If they even THINK of making Goomba a playable character in MP9, I'll go all the way to Japan just to kill them and their families ò_ó
I wish Shy Guy was playable, though. Maybe a black or blue one, since the red one is used like EVERYWHERE xD
Yup, and he has been really popular since he first became playable. I don't think ALL of the generic species should be removed (Boo rocks! end of story), but BLOOPER? Give me a break

King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

Well I think she's cute, and she's my favorite small character in MKWII (sorry Toadette...). Besides, I like her WAY better than Baby Peach (or Peach in general)

On Topic: If they even THINK of making Goomba a playable character in MP9, I'll go all the way to Japan just to kill them and their families ò_ó
I wish Shy Guy was playable, though. Maybe a black or blue one, since the red one is used like EVERYWHERE xD
Goombas... are too minor/abundant. Shy Guys FTW. Killing Japanese People FTL.

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

Shy guys for the win as well, drop blooper stat :/

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

I thought that bloopers were also too minor, but what happened? Surprise! MP8 Unlockable! That really left me down...

King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

I thought that bloopers were also too minor, but what happened? Surprise! MP8 Unlockable! That really left me down...
Bloopers aren't quite as minor... well, at least they're not as abundant.

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

They're just as bad >_<
Also, Hammer Bro. doesn't have any charisma, they should have added Koopa Troopa in his place; or even better, a character that people actually WANT to play as xD

King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

They're just as bad >_<
Also, Hammer Bro. doesn't have any charisma, they should have added Koopa Troopa in his place; or even better, a character that people actually WANT to play as xD
Uh... Sir Grodu*shot*

Well...I don't know. I only know that I REALLY want a MP9 after the walking poop that was MP8. As long as its really awesome and has Rosalina in it, I'm OK

King Panda said:
Well...I don't know. I only know that I REALLY want a MP9 after the walking poop that was MP8. As long as its really awesome and has Rosalina in it, I'm OK
Well then, You're looking at Mario Party 32895762.

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
It doesn't matter is it's Mario Party ∞!! Justice will prevail!! >_<

King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
No. As long as Miyamoto doesn't prevail, nothing will.

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
No. As long as Miyamoto doesn't prevail, nothing will.
wah~
You're such a pessimist :-\

ON TOPIC:

I HAVE AN IDEA!!

Maybe, instead of the babies invading Mario Party, they should make a Baby Mario Party, where Bowser makes them all babies! Or maybe it should be a baby mode in the game, or a baby orb (orbs>candy)
Think about it, everybody turns out happy xD

Back