Mario Party 9

Eh, I saw it that way, but I can see how some people wouldnt.

Well, yeah, I was just trying to prove a point and used your post as an example, New Super Mario. Didn´t mean to be offensive; I was just exaggerating. Of course anyone can have his/her own opinion.

New Super Mario said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Maybe you should've said, out of the ones you've played, its your favourite.
I guess I thought that came across when I said it.

because apparently you have to have an imo flag waving around when you say something. :rolleyes:

Gardevoir said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Gardevoir said:
The name of this topic should be "The Hate on Mario Party 9 Topic".
NO

Its all most people except a few of us including me are doing.

That's still not a valid reasons to change the name

Let them enjoy Mario Party 9

I saw an advert for the game today and it had a minigame which looked like it had Mario catching Cheep Cheeps. Which one is this?

Gardevoir said:
The name of this topic should be "The Hate on Mario Party 9 Topic".

It kind of looks like The "Don'tcriticize the game or Gardevoir will get on your case about it" thread.

Games, music, performances, etc. no matter how good or bad will always receive it's fair share of criticism.

And that's a good thing, most criticism is necessary for game developers to improve their games.

Also, the whole "if they don't like it, don't buy it" argument kind of fails if they've already bought it.

Yoshidude99 said:
I saw an advert for the game today and it had a minigame which looked like it had Mario catching Cheep Cheeps. Which one is this?

Pier Pressure, was he catching Cheep Cheeps and possibly Urchins? Did it involve many fishing poles?

apocalypseArisen said:
Also, the whole "if they don't like it, don't buy it" argument kind of fails if they've already bought it.

Adding on to your point, how can you dislike it if you haven't played it? Pirate the game? Well, in my case, of course I won't buy it. I already have my reasons. I don't want to blow 50 bucks on game just to play minigame mode.

I'm not even planning to obtain it anytime soon. For me, Mario Party 9 is just too whacked up for me.

The concepts of the minigames look great but that's it. Everything else just makes it unenjoyable.

Of course, that's me who hates radical change. Many adore this game because of its change

YoshiGo99 said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Pier Pressure, was he catching Cheep Cheeps and possibly Urchins? Did it involve many fishing poles?
Yeah it looked like it.

Yoshidude99 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Yeah it looked like it.
I hate that minigame. (Not as much as Cut for the Team though).

I don't understand why Cut from the Team gets more hate than games like Bowser's Big Blast. Crappy controls to factor in as well?

Yoshidude99 said:
Pier Pressure.

I got the game, it was actually fun. The game boards are all have something unique, especially DK's stage. Though in Party Mode I don't like how you can choose a boss to fight. I dislike when captain gets control of some things, and can basically destroy in a captain event. Other wise very good, best with friends.

Heck it has Magikoopa and Shy Guy!
But they don't have Baby Mario or Baby Luigi.

Hey my iPod has that symbol (£) to along with this €! Anyways I am wondering what is the best way to get mini stars instead of doing a whole board.

YoshiGo99 said:
Hey my iPod has that symbol (£) to along with this €! Anyways I am wondering what is the best way to get mini stars instead of doing a whole board.

DK's Board. It's short, and if you give yourself the handicap and play with one computer, then you can get about 200 party points for buying stuff.

YoshiGo99 said:
I guess I will need to unlock that first
It cost 500 points, you could handicap your self on another board.

DK's board doesnt have many dangerous obstacles like Bob-Ombs or Boo's.

And I pretty much got it done pretty quickly because the board is small and the Event thing with the spinnig banana's can nap you 10 or so banana's easily.

I got hold of this game yesterday, and have Solo Mode conquered. Now I'm just working on completing the constellations before going after the other valuables.

YoshiGo99 said:
Do the constellations do anything important?

I got them all, but you don't exactly get anything for doing that task.

In terms of handicaps, they do NOT affect how many party points you'll get in the end. In other words...

Mini Star Total - Handicap = Party Point Total

Back