Mario Party 9

I hope they return the Orb system and not the candy system in Mario Party 8. I love orbs more than items too.

You can only find three at a time in a shop though.

I'd prefer items that were in Mario Party 3; easily the best. Or if they can't do that, go with Mario Party 7's Orb system, that was developed well.

From what I've seen, this game look promising. Also, the Shyguy. That really got my hopes up.

Guys did you know that nd cube are making this not hudson, I'm gald because Wii Party's minigames where WAY better than Mario Party 8's. I'm not gald because this is not the people who gave us Mario Party 1.

New Super Yoshi said:
Guys did you know that nd cube are making this not Hudson, I'm glad because Wii Party's minigames where WAY better than Mario Party 8's. I'm not glad because this is not the people who gave us Mario Party 1.
Please do not speak of the horror of those minigames.
I haven't played Wii Party so I'm not sure if I can judge its minigames yet.

1337 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Guys did you know that nd cube are making this not Hudson, I'm glad because Wii Party's minigames where WAY better than Mario Party 8's. I'm not glad because this is not the people who gave us Mario Party 1.
Please do not speak of the horror of those minigames.
I haven't played Wii Party so I'm not sure if I can judge its minigames yet.
They are 10 times better, Mario Party DS's Minigames where as good as Wii Party on the other hand!

Luigi's Mansion said:
True, MPDS had good mini games too.
And one's that you will come last first time as well, Slot Tlot is one of them.

Yoshiwalker said:
Yacker said:
Yoshiwalker said:
What's Slot Tlot??
A very boring 2 vs 2 minigame in Mario Party DS
I have MPDS and I don't remember a minigame named that. What do you have to do in it?
Drive a car with two people in it and use the touch screen to control the car.

Yacker said:
Yoshiwalker said:
Yacker said:
Yoshiwalker said:
What's Slot Tlot??
A very boring 2 vs 2 minigame in Mario Party DS
I have MPDS and I don't remember a minigame named that. What do you have to do in it?
Drive a car with two people in it and use the touch screen to control the car.

You mean Soil Toil. Slot Trot is from Mario Party 6 for the Gamecube.

Luck minigames always make me lose, not games like Slot Trot (though it actually did made me lose once, thanks to the dumb CPU partner).

Slot Trot is that game where you are on the slot and press A and B to rotate the slots and match the one Lakitu is holding.

I want Rosalina to appear on a board that takes place in the Observatory and on Starship Mario. It would also be nice to have another Donkey Kong/Jungle themed board where you can find some of the less common Kongs, such as Kiddy Kong.

Back