Mario Party 9

MP7 was OK for the most part.

MP7 is not my favorite, but I don't hate it. I just think they might have went a tad overboard on the Bowser stuff in that one, to the point that it actually gets annoying.

Sharks Territory said:
Well...did the other ones that came on different consoles released further apart?
Before I go any farther, I'd like to say that this grammar is atrocious.

Anyways, the gap between 3 (N64) and 4 (GCN) was 1 year, 5 months, and 3 weeks.

Well, ever since MP3, they've been having new characters in (except for MP4 and the DS of course) so they should keep that formula.

If they're gonna make a MP9, they should have these three be unlockable characters:

Rosalina Diddy Dixie

Those three would be perfect additions to the series! Unless, they decide to bring DK back to be playable or if they add Koopa Kid in.

The reason why I think they would be perfect additions is case for one, Rosalina made a huge debut in Super Mario Galaxy which made her extremely popular very soon.

Secondly, Diddy and Dixie have been in...like 3 mario games? Well they were mario sports, but since DK is the biggest star of the DK series, why not have both of them in anyway? Plus, Diddy was in Mario Kart Wii, the most recent game he was in with all the other mario characters and that game was HUGE. And by adding them to MP9, they could gain more recognition and popularity because the series is very very popular.

And lastly, who else would there be to add to the character list? Not Magikoopa, or Koopa Troopa those 2 should definitely stay off to the sidelines and continue to appear as Cameos.

Lily x said:
I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BEING IN APART FROM
ROSALINAAAA

There we go =D all fixed

I hope they go back to normal items, no candy, no orbs, just items. That would be good :)

Crackin355 said:
I hope they go back to normal items, no candy, no orbs, just items. That would be good :)
I hope so too. They also need to think up better boards. I hate all of the board maps in MP8.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Crackin355 said:
I hope so too. They also need to think up better boards. I hate all of the board maps in MP8.
^ Surely that doesn't include Koopa's Tycoon Town.

The MP series needs another board like Kamek's Library. And one like the DK board from MPDS.

Jesus Freak said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Crackin355 said:

The MP series needs another board like Kamek's Library. And one like the DK board from MPDS.
Koopa's Tycoon Town is pretty good, but its too similar to that Windmill board from MP7.

I think the boards in the new Mario Parties should be like the maps in MP2, MP3, MP4, and MP5, where you go around the map and collect stars for 20 coins each.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Jesus Freak said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Crackin355 said:

Koopa's Tycoon Town is pretty good, but its too similar to that Windmill board from MP7.

I think the boards in the new Mario Parties should be like the maps in MP2, MP3, MP4, and MP5, where you go around the map and collect stars for 20 coins each.

I agree, All the new Maps (Including Koopa's Tycoon Town) arent that good (IMO), I just want a creative board that I can run around chasing stars :D

Crackin355 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Jesus Freak said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Crackin355 said:

I agree, All the new Maps (Including Koopa's Tycoon Town) arent that good (IMO), I just want a creative board that I can run around chasing stars :D
Exactly. That's why I love the boards in MP2. I love the random stuff you can find sitting around in the area, especially in Bowser Land, and I love the idea of the Bowser Parade.

Another thing I miss in Mario Party is Boo. Not the playable character Boo, but the one that appears on every board and steals coins and stars. He could really turn the game around, even if you were down by a few stars. All you needed was 50 coins and he could steal the leader's stars.

Crackin355 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Here is my set of playable characters:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina (and her luma standing with her)
Diddy Kong (suprised he wasn't playable in MP7 or MP8)
Dixie Kong (Diddy needs a companion)
DK
Bowser
Dry Bones (How did he get in there before Diddy)
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

I also believe there should be a new evil character that is eviler than Bowser which would explain why he is playable. Alos, there could be a story mode where each character has a little role to beat the villian. ( I feel bad for Toadette. She never encounters evil)
Giygas.
1. It's not going to be Giygas, im just saying that
2. it could be Tubba Blubba from paper Mario
No way! He's gone and never coming back
That's what people said about Fawful, Pauline, Pit, the Kooplings, EarthBound series, etc.
Exactly!
Seriously, you think that Nintendo will bring back some random mediocre character from an RPG game when they could bring back someone more evil and has more of a personality like Grodus or Dimentio or someone. Tubba Blubba is just a random boss. That's like putting Hooktail or the Goomba King there.

1. Grodus is only a head.
2. Dimentio's dead i think
Dimentio is the master of Dimensions; He can't be dead. Chances are, the minute he found himself in the Underwhere, he made an evil army and defeated Queen Jaydes.

Toadwell said:
The whomp king.That would be EpIc or :bowser: :waluigi: :dk: :lakitu: :boo: :bobomb: :goomba: and :dk: oh and :koopa:
Waluigi and Boo are already playable. And are two DK's really necessary in the game? :D
Personally, i say no more Mario Party. They got boring after 3 in my opinion.
If you need your MP fix though, check out Wii Party later this year. It's basically MP with Miis.

PollyWolly94 said:
Toadwell said:
The whomp king.That would be EpIc or :bowser: :waluigi: :dk: :lakitu: :boo: :bobomb: :goomba: and :dk: oh and :koopa:
Waluigi and Boo are already playable. And are two DK's really necessary in the game? :D
Personally, i say no more Mario Party. They got boring after 3 in my opinion.
If you need your MP fix though, check out Wii Party later this year. It's basically MP with Miis.

Oh i forgot that Waluigi was in. and sorry about the 2 DK's i went emote crazy :)

Back