MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (CLOSED)

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (Also taking requests!)

Master Boo said:
Can you make gifs? If so, make a posh version of this: :boo:

I cannot make gifs, sorry.

Do a picture where Koopa is trying to espace from Wario, make the background a city with some pedestrians walking around. The Car wario is driving is a poor quality station wagon and Koopa in a fast car

can you make me an image with ducks and rainbows and sushi and cheese, please? (i forgot about the cheese last time :V)

Can you make a picture of Barney killing children.

nsymon said:
Rule 3: This is just a tentative rule most likely, but for right now, no requests involving killings and murders.

did you even read the rules he laid out

edit: ninja'd

I stupidly forgot.

Speedy Yoshi said:
Do a picture where Koopa is trying to espace from Wario, make the background a city with some pedestrians walking around. The Car wario is driving is a poor quality station wagon and Koopa in a fast car

IhgMRDN.png

Pearl said:
can you make me an image with ducks and rainbows and sushi and cheese, please? (i forgot about the cheese last time :V)

I'll just add it to the previous image

mI5no4q.png

nsymon said:

damn, that's morbid

but like everyone else said, refer to rule #3

Can you make a picture of Wario, Popple and Nabbit running from a bank they just robbed?

can you make a picture of barney with a knife that's oozing red goo meeting children who are also oozing red goo?

Squidward Tentacles said:
Can you make a picture of Wario, Popple and Nabbit running from a bank they just robbed?

0nuaO5E.png

Kingbowser99 said:
can you make a picture of barney with a knife that's oozing red goo meeting children who are also oozing red goo?

yeah no

MCS said:
Kingbowser99 said:

yeah no
What what what? It doesn't violate any of the rules!

Kingbowser99 said:
What what what? It doesn't violate any of the rules!

Technically, it doesn't, but I know you're trying to purposely get around rule number 3. I wasn't born yesterday.

Could you make a recolor of this

364px-Kamek-212x283.png

so that the robe and hat are purple and the white lining is light blue? Also, if you could make it have brown hair in a ponytail, that'd be great. :)

MCS said:
Technically, it doesn't, but I know you're trying to purposely get around rule number 3. I wasn't born yesterday.

Actually it's against rule 11 to post gore. Even if the red goo is just red kool-aid coming out of their bodies...

Madikoopa said:
Could you make a recolor of this

364px-Kamek-212x283.png

so that the robe and hat are purple and the white lining is light blue? Also, if you could make it have brown hair in a ponytail, that'd be great. :)

I actually can't do the brown hair in a ponytail, but here you go. I tried my best:

jS1kYGn.png

How about Count Bleck riding Yoshi who is eating a tiny Honey Queen. (does that count as murder, if so just do Count Bleck riding Yoshi.)

Squidward Tentacles said:
How about Count Bleck riding Yoshi who is eating a tiny Honey Queen. (does that count as murder, if so just do Count Bleck riding Yoshi.)

AkvHJhA.png

Earl of Lemongrab said:
Bowser throwing Bowser Jr. out the window at Bowser's Castle

Could you give me an image of Bowser's Castle to use? I can't find a decent one, there's all sorts of different ones on Google.

Do a picture of Koopa driving an ice cream truck while some characters are chasing after him

BTW, here is the ice cream truck (just remove the Mr. Whoopee signs except the banner near the windows, but it has Koopa's face)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090507184518/gtawiki/images/thumb/2/20/MrWhoopee-GTA3-front.jpg/490px-MrWhoopee-GTA3-front.jpg

Speedy Yoshi said:
Do a picture of Koopa driving an ice cream truck while some characters are chasing after him

BTW, here is the ice cream truck (just remove the Mr. Whoopee signs except the banner near the windows, but it has Koopa's face)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090507184518/gtawiki/images/thumb/2/20/MrWhoopee-GTA3-front.jpg/490px-MrWhoopee-GTA3-front.jpg

wx4OM3i.jpg

Back