MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (CLOSED)

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (Also taking requests)

MCS said:
TheYoshiState said:
Inspired by this Cleverbot conversation, make a The Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Movie poster that I can then take further and easily adapt into a billboard. And put in November 3 as the date, as that date fell on a Friday in 1989.

Be more specific. Like, tell me what you want on the movie poster instead of just telling me the title.

Of course, it wouldn't be complete without pictures of (you guessed it) Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy! I already told you the date and the title, you can just choose the background and whatever else you like.

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (Also taking requests)

Lynx Canadensis said:
Make my avatar above riding a monster truck and holding a missile launcher chasing a sheep in another car down the Massachusetts highway.

EndzAKW.png

LN1 said:
http://metroid.retropixel.net/mprime3/renders/mprime3_poster_05.jpg

replace the best you can the following heads(left is original, right is replacement):

SamusMario
RundasFreezie(the whole body as the head)
GandraydaWaluigi
Meta RidleyBowser
Dark SamusA colorswapped(red is black, skin is blue) Mario

Change the Metroid to Mario the best you can and leave the rest as is.

lEuCS4c.png

i couldn't make Dark Mario's skin blue, and I accidentally left a slight outline around him, but I'm not going back to fix it

TheYoshiState said:
Of course, it wouldn't be complete without pictures of (you guessed it) Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy! I already told you the date and the title, you can just choose the background and whatever else you like.

XnFI1nK.png

also, I should mention I'll be closing this thread again in one of the next few days. I just wanted to temporarily reopen it for a few days so people could request what they wanted for the time being.

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump

Actually, I'm just going to close the thread now instead of in a few days.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful requests you have given me over the past year!

LuigiNummerEins said:
Like forever?

Nothing's set in stone yet, but I do need a long break from this thread. If it ever does open up again, it won't be for quite some time. I'm really sorry. NABO and Randombob-omb still have their threads open, though, so if any regulars that requested edits here are disappointed, you can just request stuff to them.

War Doctor said:
make a picture of me crying because you closed this thread

again, I don't see why you'd be so emotional when you didn't make requests here, even after I told you it didn't matter what others thought if they were disapproving of you posting here. you didn't even make any effort to request anything when I reopened this for a few days, so...

Dean Winchester said:
REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I GAVE YOU 10 DAYS ON STEAM

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED

thing is I agreed with that when you said it, even stating that it would probably be less than that

MCS said:
War Doctor said:
make a picture of me crying because you closed this thread

again, I don't see why you'd be so emotional when you didn't make requests here, even after I told you it didn't matter what others thought if they were disapproving of you posting here. you didn't even make any effort to request anything when I reopened this for a few days, so...
i feel like we've been through this before, but I'll say it again anyway

it was never about requesting things. I liked seeing what you made.

yet you think that I have to request things to actually appreciate what you bring to the table

remind me never to like anything you do ever again

whoa, hurtful

I appreciate that you were liking what I did, I really do. But to not take my advice and still not request anything here because people were telling you not to, well, that's what makes me disappointed. You're giving in to their expectations. That's the main reason I said what I said in that tone, only because I can relate to it myself in a real-world situation. We live in a terrible world where people will insult you for doing something or liking a specific thing, preventing you from being able to be yourself and do what you want. But if you really wanted to request stuff here, you should have, despite your peers telling you not to.

you misunderstand

it's not that i didn't request because other people were telling me not to

i literally had nothing to request

the only reason I came here was to see what you created, and watch you enjoy yourself, so that I could, in turn, enjoy it too

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (ON HIATUS)

War Doctor said:
it's not that i didn't request because other people were telling me not to

i literally had nothing to request

That makes sense, but you said this when I first closed the thread, did you not?

War Doctor said:
okay, firstly, I stopped requesting images after people questioned why I, among other users, was requesting them. Apparently, "for fun" wasn't in their dictionaries, neither was "to see what it looks like", nor was "to show off mcs's talent". Either way, I stopped doing it after it came apparent that people would dislike me doing it.

That's why I thought you stopped requesting here. You never mentioned having nothing to request.

Back