MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (CLOSED)

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (Also taking requests!)

Mario Party X said:
Get a picture of Luigi buying some eggs (regular chicken eggs) and then delivering it to Mario. The twist? Have flying Donkey Kong heads fly towards Mario, annoying Mario to eternity. Meanwhile, put Wario in a distance and give him heart eyes. Also, make sure there's a balloon with Diddy Kong's face attached to Wario's legs because... I don't know. And give the balloon ram horns. Everything looks better with ram horns.

Finally, add a huge rainbow in the background, and have Baby Mario race on it, leaving out rainbow smoke and golden feathers. Put a flying pizza somewhere and have Luigi ride it like a magical carpet.

OWxyMn9.png

Randombob-omb4761 said:
And make a picture of King Boo killing Princess Peach.

bpoL2vX.png

Since ghosts can't hold any weapons, let's just say that King Boo killed Peach with his...ghostly paranormal powers.

Earl of Lemongrab said:
Can you make a picture of Nabbit stealing the pizza from Mona's resteraunt?

I can't, actually, because I can't find any decent pictures of Mona's restaurant. If you have one to supply, I'll gladly do it, though.

Can you make an image of Toad, Toadette, Honey Queen, Daisy, Peach, and Baby Peach & Daisy all tied to a rocket, with Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, Fawful, DK, E. Gadd, Dry Bowser, Mr. L, Dimentio, and Popple surrounding them? And have Bowser preparing to blow fire at a fuse that sets of the rocket. Try to add an effect to make the latter group look menacing.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Can you make an image of Toad, Toadette, Honey Queen, Daisy, Peach, and Baby Peach & Daisy all tied to a rocket, with Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, Fawful, DK, E. Gadd, Dry Bowser, Mr. L, Dimentio, and Popple surrounding them? And have Bowser preparing to blow fire at a fuse that sets of the rocket. Try to add an effect to make the latter group look menacing.

I'm not going to do this one actually. I apologize. If you want me to have seven characters all tied to a rocket at once, it's not going to look right, and frankly, I won't be able to fit that many on a single rocket.

Also, it's going to take way too long for me to do because you're asking me to put a whopping twenty people in a single picture, which isn't going to work at all, and is going to look way too cluttered and out of proportion.

If you have a different request, I'll do that one instead.

MCS said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:

I'm not going to do this one actually. I apologize. If you want me to have seven characters all tied to a rocket at once, it's not going to look right, and frankly, I won't be able to fit that many on a single rocket. Also, it's going to take way too long for me to do because you're asking me to put a whopping nineteen people in a single picture, which isn't going to work at all, and is going to look way too cluttered.

If you have a different request, I'll do that one instead.
OK, can you remove Toadette, the babies, Dry Bowser, Mr. L, DK, and Popple?

Also if you can't have them tied to a rocket can you have them in some kind of pit with Bob-Ombs in it? That can work as well.

Even if you remove those, it's still a lot. I'd rather you request something different entirely, if you don't mind.

Also, a pit of Bob-ombs is even worse because I'd have to copy-paste a good 20 or so Bob-ombs in different positions to form a pit of them.

MCS said:
I can't, actually, because I can't find any decent pictures of Mona's restaurant. If you have one to supply, I'll gladly do it, though.
It can just be a pizza resturaunt with Mona faces all over the place.

MCS said:
Even if you remove those, it's still a lot. I'd rather you request something different entirely, if you don't mind.

Also, a pit of Bob-ombs is even worse because I'd have to copy-paste a good 20 or so Bob-ombs in different positions to form a pit of them.
OK, how about Wario and Waluigi playing tennis against Fawful and Midbus, with Honey Queen's head as the ball? And have Toad under Wario's foot?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
OK, how about Wario and Waluigi playing tennis against Fawful and Midbus, with Honey Queen's head as the ball? And have Toad under Wario's foot?

Now that I can do.

ChATJCI.png

Earl of Lemongrab said:
It can just be a pizza resturaunt with Mona faces all over the place.

Sounds fair. Here you are

GHR2Yz8.jpg

MCS said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:

Now that I can do.

ChATJCI.png
YOU GUYS STOP BEING MEAN TO HONEY QUEEN

IM GONNA RETIRE CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE BEING MEAN TO HONEY QUEEN

ooh MCS make a picture of Mario's head on bowser's body with dk's arms

if that's too hard you can leave out dk's arms

Dunno if you can do this, but can you make a posh Ludwig von Koopa? If that doesn't work, then you can just take a Ludwig picture and put a monocle and top hat on it.

Speedy Yoshi said:
Do a Koopa with Peach's hair and crown

qOdSTnA.png

Madikoopa said:
Dunno if you can do this, but can you make a posh Ludwig von Koopa? If that doesn't work, then you can just take a Ludwig picture and put a monocle and top hat on it.

oLYbPvK.png

Kingbowser99 said:

Nah, it's not difficult at all.

Rc6qBtz.png

MCS said:
Kingbowser99 said:

Nah, it's not difficult at all.

Rc6qBtz.png
that is seriously fucking badass

Could you make a picture with Honey Queen standing on top of a pile of dead mario characters.

Make a picture of Boo, Dark Star, Petey Piranha, Roserade, and Toadette in Worcester trying to attack the Shadow Queen.

Tentomon said:
Could you make a picture with Honey Queen standing on top of a pile of dead mario characters.

PI3jfYx.png

Master Boo said:
Make a picture of Boo, Dark Star, Petey Piranha, Roserade, and Toadette in Worcester trying to attack the Shadow Queen.

KP8oEdz.jpg

I actually think this came out really good. Consider Petey, Toadette, and Roserade in their battle position, as Dark Star and Boo attempt to attack.

Earl of Lemongrab said:
Make Fawful, wearing a crown. on a throne.

ealE02O.png

Speedy Yoshi said:
Lol, but I didn't want Paper Mario

Well, that's just too bad. If I tried to put Peach's hair on a 3D Koopa, it wouldn't have looked as good. I already tried it on the Bob-omb earlier and it didn't look like I wanted it to.

Kingbowser99 said:
that is seriously fucking badass

:) I try, I try.

Can you make a posh Squidward, Fawful, and Antasma sitting at a table with a full course dinner in a mansion? Make Toad the butler.

Squidward Tentacles said:
Can you make a posh Squidward, Fawful, and Antasma sitting at a table with a full course dinner in a mansion? Make Toad the butler.

like the new avatar and name, dude :D

Kingbowser99 said:
Squidward Tentacles said:

like the new avatar and name, dude :D
thx

Back