Wario:
images

Baby Peach:
Baby-Peach-in-Mario-Kart-Wii-mario-kart-852125_500_384.jpg

Yoshi:
228px-Character-yoshi.png

King Bob-omb: pic needed
Special Characters I am not sure about how you would get them
Note: You will only be able to get the characters in the order: Left to right, then down to the far left. It is impossible to get characters any other way.

New Items:
Freezie
Bumpers
Banana Catapult
Bob-omb Catapult
Pit Falls
Giant blooper
Mystery
Fire Bob-omb
Mine bob-omb
Plasmashroom
Smoke bob-omb
Kamikaze Shell

Freezie: Freezes
Bumper: Lasts a long time and bounces away users
Banana Catapult: A longer ranged less accurate version of throwing
Bob-omb catapult: same as above
Pit falls: same a brawl
Giant Blooper: Covers more screen then blooper
Mystery: name says all
8: same a 7 but with a freezie
Fire Bob-omb: a bob-omb that leaves behind firey remains
Mine Bob-omb: Burrows in the ground. Almost invisible, only the string pokes out
Plasma Shroom: A mushroom that gives you less boost but makes invincible while boosting
Smoke Bob-omb: a bob-omb that leaves am area where any body who drives through it can't see a thing, smaller explosion though
Kamikaze Shell: a shell that bounces nine times, then explodes, or explodes hitting the player.

Modify message

I made this again here. It wasn't being moved by mods.

Freezie: Freezes
Bumper: Lasts a long time and bounces away users
Banana Catapult: A longer ranged less accurate version of throwing
Bob-omb catapult: same as above
Pit falls: same a brawl
Mystery: name says all
8: same a 7 but with a freezie
Fire Bob-omb: a bob-omb that leaves behind firey remains
Mine Bob-omb: Burrows in the ground. Almost invisible, only the string pokes out
Plasma Shroom: A mushroom that gives you less boost but makes invincible while boosting
Smoke Bob-omb: a bob-omb that leaves am area where any body who drives through it can't see a thing, smaller explosion though
Kamikaze Shell: a shell that bounces nine times, then explodes, or explodes hitting the player.

Herobrine said:
Nabber said:
Herobrine said:
why
It covers a lot more screen

That's a waste of item. It's the exact same thing as the normal Blooper. Plus, Blooper already covers enough screen.

The characters: no to all of the Special characters. RPG characters should stay in their games. No to all the Hammer Bro. variations; if anything we should have only Hammer Bro. and that's it. And no to all the Koopalings. Aside from that, I guess it's okay. Oh, and Rosalina is too tall to be part of the Medium category.

Great roster. I give it a 10/10 for including Baby Luigi, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Only one problem.

WHERE THE CRAP IS TOADETTE!?

Baby Luigi said:
Great roster. I give it a 10/10 for including Baby Luigi, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Only one problem.

I didn't think her quite necessary.

She isn't necessary, but Baby Daisy is!?

That's an awesome roster, I love you added Cackletta, Fawful, Dark Bowser, and Midbus!

The only thing I think is wrong is the fact that almost all the characters are unlockable, so I think you should make more people starter characters.

Add Toadette.Also taking out one of the Hammer Bro. forms might be good.

Here's an idea, Nintendo: Put Waluigi in it this time! :waluigi:

Tempest Tales said:
Uniju said:

He was not excluded in any games, but he along with Wario have not appeared in Mario Tennis for the GBA. (Waluigi without Wario)
For this reason, Waluigi is excluded first time since 2005.

He was excluded from Mario Kart 7.

The 45th Nazgul said:
Tempest Tales said:
Uniju said:

He was not excluded in any games, but he along with Wario have not appeared in Mario Tennis for the GBA. (Waluigi without Wario)
For this reason, Waluigi is excluded first time since 2005.

He was excluded from Mario Kart 7.

I know. He was excluded first time in Mario Kart 7 been since 2005.

Roserade said:
That's an awesome roster, I love you added Cackletta, Fawful, Dark Bowser, and Midbus!

The only thing I think is wrong is the fact that almost all the characters are unlockable, so I think you should make more people starter characters.

I think that it would be kind of cool to have a lot of unlock-able characters and the three starters are small medium and large.

Roserade said:
The fact that almost all the characters are unlockable presents the challenge of getting all the characters that they want. Once they unlock the characters they want, they would wonder what other character possibilities there are. I also think that adding a lot of bosses is a good idea because if you've ever fought them you'd know them to be powerful, or a least cool
The 45th Nazgul said:
I don't know which small character she would replace. If I was to add her then I would have to ad done for everyone else.

Herobrine said:
Baby Luigi said:

Only one problem.

I didn't think her quite necessary.
I don't know which small character she would replace. If I was to add her then I would have to ad done for everyone else.
Uh, she's a main character at least. And I did see you also include species players.
She doesn't have to appear in Kart 8 only if she had too many appearances in recent games (really? I didn't see it). Though I'm glad you're rooting for Fawful.

And honestly we've had enough threads for Kart roster discussion. You should just talk about items, stages or the system.

Herobrine said:
The 45th Nazgul said:

Replace Baby Daisy with Toadette?I mean,you really don't need that many babys.

Mushroom cup Stages: Princess peach's castle: you ride around outside and inside of peaches castle, has no gimmicks
Bro construction site: you ride in a construction site, gimmicks are cranes that will sometimes drop materials on the track
Wario ware: you drive through a course where the background changes, and the gimmicks are pigs, and bags of garlic
Creepy caverns: You drive through a dark cavern with lanterns lighting the way, gimmicks are giant spider webs and falling chunks of rock.

Back