The Hurricane Sandy Thread

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
Ugh, this is starting to look like one of those hurricanes again.

Wisconsin is great. We don't have nothing really, unless you count snow, rain, thunder, and the occasional tornado.

But, good luck with the hurricane anyway.

In all seriousness, that thing is going to become an extratropical storm.
In meteorology terms, really freakin bad.

The jet stream is screwing with sandy's path, so it's going to slam into NJ, and there's a monster cold front coming across that'll run into it at the same time. Fronts normally indicate low pressures, and if that low pressure merges with the cat 1, it'll turn into an extratropical. Right now they're calling it "a bomb" because it'll act a little like t hat.

It won't be as bad as the perfect storm of 1991, but it's gonna be a big one.
The 1991 storm had a hurricane merge perfectly with a massive low pressure, and THREE cold fronts came down from canada behind it. o_o

If you're in NJ, NY, Mass., Etc, hunker down, because this is serious.

Well guys, hide in your cellars for the remainder of the hurricane, try to find something to do, and don't die.

Meanwhile, I'll shovel some snow in my underwear.

Radagast the Brown said:
Well guys, hide in your cellars for the remainder of the hurricane, try to find something to do, and don't die.

Meanwhile, I'll shovel some snow in my underwear.
Ha, cellar? In our house?

I want being snowed in or otherwise having awful weather on Halloween to become a tradition and than we can stop having Halloween forever.

lucky

theres a lot of clouds now but otherwise nothing

i haven't been outside today yet

is it gone now

because im notorious among my friends for going completely insane during disaster threads

What scale is the hurricane in? F4?

Back