The Hurricane Sandy Thread

POWER'S FINALLY BACK YAY

My power went off on Monday night at around 9, then it came back on today about 1 and a half hours ago

also new jersey halloween is monday

^ yeah, the NJ governor actually moved it to Monday because of the hurricane

crazy stuff, guys

because that's what a governor should be focusing on
Anyway we're staying in DC for a bit but I still don't have internet except on my phone.

There's a nor'easter coming on Wednesday/Thursday and will impact the coast - as far south as Virginia, as far north as Maine. It's going to bring heavy rains and snow. Seems we're not getting a break...

He's saying they're gonna get rid of Spring Break because he lost (however many) days of school due to the hurricane.

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
He's saying they're gonna get rid of Spring Break because he lost (however many) days of school due to the hurricane.
Still, I think that he should get Spring Break because during the hurricane he didn't have power and couldn't do the things he likes.

Well I don't know for sure what my school is doing with make-up days yet, but I'm pretty sure that they're gonna get rid of part of Spring Break

Mariomario64 said:
Well I don't know for sure what my school is doing with make-up days yet, but I'm pretty sure that they're gonna get rid of part of Spring Break
I would get rid of part of Summer Vacation because there aren't any holidays at the beginnging of summer

Back