Is your school packed with Call of Duty fans?

Icanhasgoomba said:
I always found it amusing when people censor their own words.

Icanhasgoomba said:
definitley. All I hear is "In the kill cam this happened." Coming in close second is Borderlands 2 I hear "Claptrap ninja DLC" and other *bleep*
Same over here, except all I hear them talking about is when Black Ops 2 will come out and their Minecraft mods.

Yes there is a few, there's also a couple of Pokemon fanboys who only choose Fire-types as starters, some who only like the first gen, and some Mario fans who say that Pokemon sucks, Mario fans who don't like most of the characters I like.

I wish there was a Kirby fan on my school :'(

It's highly likely that there is someone who likes Kirby in your school. You just gotta dig more.

Baby Luigi said:
It's highly likely that there is someone who likes Kirby in your school. You just gotta dig more.

:)

Thanks for the concern, I just don't converse much with all of my classmates, but sometimes I can hear them talking about what I mentioned before.

Maybe I need to converse more? Heh.

Most people at my school play FIFA which I actaully want to play, so. There are some CoD fans as well as Minecaft. Don't mind it too much although no one really talks about Mario or LoZ. I just put up if with it and as much as I like there (they may think it's gay) games. It doesn't matter much. I get on with them anyway.

No. A video game fan of any sort is a miricle. People like stuff WORSE than COD. I hope I meet more people with mutual interests to me when I go to college though.

Phantom L said:
No. A video game fan of any sort is a miricle. People like stuff WORSE than COD. I hope I meet more people with mutual interests to me when I go to college though.
Shame old shame. What kind of things do they like.

NSY said:
Phantom L said:
Horrible music, horrible TV, getting up to no good and being a facebook junkie.

Phantom L said:
NSY said:
Phantom L said:
Horrible music, horrible TV, getting up to no good and being a facebook junkie.
There are Facebook junkies at my school too but I'm not against Facebook like I am with CoD.

Nope. It's an all-girls school, so only a few of us play it. Minecraft is big enough, I guess, as are a few other games, but to be honest, most people in my school don't have any opinion on video games.
The boys school, on the other hand, most certainly is packed with Call of Duty fans.

IcicleRain said:
Nope. It's an all-girls school, so only a few of us play it. Minecraft is big enough, I guess, as are a few other games, but to be honest, most people in my school don't have any opinion on video games.
The boys school, on the other hand, most certainly is packed with Call of Duty fans.
you go to different schools for different genders? didnt america end that like 20 years ago

I don't live in America.
Anyway, that's just the way it is. In the larger town a short distance away, they have mixed schools. Our town is small, so there isn't really a point in more than two schools.
We share a bus stop outside the girls school though, so really at lunch or after school it doesn't really matter.

Miracle Matter said:
Same same same, there's NOBODY down here that is an actual fan of Kirby that isn't me or Skulldug.

Really, I only know a Pikmin fan, but he hates me and I hate him back. Because he blabs on about how Minecraft is so awesome and I just want to fucking piledrive him.

Gir said:
Miracle Matter said:
Same same same, there's NOBODY down here that is an actual fan of Kirby that isn't me or Skulldug.

Really, I only know a Pikmin fan, but he hates me and I hate him back. Because he blabs on about how Minecraft is so awesome and I just want to fucking piledrive him.
How many people in your school play Minecraft?

Hm, I hear a few CoD fans here and there, but nothing out of control. There are a few Nintendo fans at my school, but I can say there are more PS3/Xbox fans than Nintendo fans.

Back