Is your school packed with Call of Duty fans?

My old school was a Call of Duty convention.

Eh, they're sort of on and off. Each and everyone of em are indecisive. One week it's cod, the next battlefield, now it's black ops 2 specifically, back to battlefield.

The only thing that irks me is that they call the game that they were just calling the best, a pile of crap. Even if its still a good game.

i am a former fan
cod is really a great series but its going downhill, ever since 4 imo.
gameplays really fun
everyone talks about it & plays it cause its fun
but nowadays its too dumb
too repetitive, idk im just not feeling it anymore
i bought mw3 and played it for a week before i quit
not buying bo2

Junko Enoshima said:
i am a former fan
cod is really a great series but its going downhill, ever since 4 imo.
gameplays really fun
everyone talks about it & plays it cause its fun
but nowadays its too dumb
too repetitive, idk im just not feeling it anymore
i bought mw3 and played it for a week before i quit
not buying bo2

Black Ops was my first one, I actually really liked it, MW3 wasn't very fun, except for survival which I still think is better than zombies.

I guess something redeeming about BO2 is that is has a mech and some other wierd gadgets that are new. I'll only get it if I have extra money, which rarely happens.

Gir said:
NSY said:
How many people in your school play Minecraft?
LOTS.
I never got why it was so popular. I played it an got bored right away.

I mean, building stuff is kinda cool, but it just gets so blah after a while.

And it's funny how a lot of people who say Mario graphics suck play Minecraft......

New Super Mario said:
Gir said:
NSY said:
LOTS.

And it's funny how a lot of people who say Mario graphics suck play Minecraft......

That's why you play online with people. Tons funner.

Also, Minecraft is supposed to be blocky, if it wasn't, it wouldn't be nearly as good. That's its style.

Crackin355 said:
New Super Mario said:
Gir said:
NSY said:
LOTS.

That's why you play online with people. Tons funner.

Also, Minecraft is supposed to be blocky, if it wasn't, it wouldn't be nearly as good. That's its style.
what kraken said

Hm...yes. I wouldn't say packed, but there are a lot of them. I still remember when Black Ops came out....I actually had a "Black Ops overhearing conversation counter". I think it got to about 7 by the end of the day.

One of my friends likes Call of Duty. And she's a girl. I don't know, really.

Miracle Matter said:
Pokemon fanboys who only choose Fire-types as starters

what's the problem there? unless they're trying to force their opinions on you (sound like somebody we know?), i don't see one.

on-topic, a lot of them do play the new call of duty when it comes out (and seemingly forget about it a month or so later), though i don't mind, i played black ops once and it was fun

Phantom L said:
A lot of the younger kids play minecraft. But not many people in my year play any video games.

Meh. That sucks.
Timmy said:
Hm, I hear a few CoD fans here and there, but nothing out of control. There are a few Nintendo fans at my school, but I can say there are more PS3/Xbox fans than Nintendo fans.

Also this.

marioman1213 said:
My old school was a Call of Duty convention.

._. And what about your new school?

New Super Mario said:

Wat

Wat

Wat

Wat

Wat

Wat

For the last time, GRAPHICS DON'T MEAN CRAP. When will you people learn that? (Not directed at you).

Ace Rimmer said:
unless they're trying to force their opinions on you

Well, they did force their opinions on me. Why thank you for asking that.

Graphics aren't a big deal, but games that have horrid graphics, it really does take away any atmosphere in the game.

Most games don't need good graphics to be a good game, but that doesn't mean crappy graphics won't ruin some games.

So they are of some importance, although not the biggest.

Not that I'm aware of, most people here are to busy, making their own games.
The ones still playing games for at least a few hours long, are the ones who fail the course over here.

Related, one of my friends in my 3rd period said to me the other day, "Xbox or PS3?" I said neither, as I don't own either of those. I proceeded to tell them I'm a Nintendo gamer (because I couldn't care less about what other people say about my favorite game developer), as another kid chimed in, saying the Wii sucks, and that that is a "fact". I told him that is definitely not a fact, as there are still many people that play the Wii. Then he said, "Well, once you switch over to Xbox, you'll learn to hate the Wii." Heh, that was amusing.

Nonetheless, there are quite a few friends I have at school that like Nintendo; namely Mario and Pokemon, so at least that's cool. I know some play Call of Duty as well, obviously.

If I met your friend, I would say, I have a Xbox 360 and I never touched it for 8 months and I use my Wii U almost everyday

Ness said:
If I met your friend, I would say, I have a Xbox 360 and I never touched it for 8 months and I use my Wii U almost everyday

A.k.a, your just as stubborn as his friend.

I would've called you idiot, but that would've made me sound like an asshole.

Ness said:
I always start fights easily

You bring it upon yourself.

Anyway, I believe Call of Duty has become 'old news' at my school, At least until the next one is coming out.

My school cares more about FIFA than CoD.

Of course I never got why they call the XBox360, just XBox. 360 sounds cooler.

Back