Is your school packed with Call of Duty fans?

Okay Call of Duty is WAY to obsessive. I ran into a first grader yesterday, and he asked, "do you play video games?" I said yes. "Do you have Call of Duty?" I told him I don't like shooting games. As he was walking away, he yelled, "F YOU!!!!!!"

Roserade said:
Okay Call of Duty is WAY to obsessive. I ran into a first grader yesterday, and he asked, "do you play video games?" I said yes. "Do you have Call of Duty?" I told him I don't like shooting games. As he was walking away, he yelled, "F YOU!!!!!!"
People like that annoy the fuck out of me,I mean heck,I play CoD and Mario games,and when people act one of them sucks for litterally no reason just really gets on my nerves.

Roserade said:
no offence to him but a first grader playing a M rated and using that language is hard to believe.

You guys do realise that they behave that way to seem mature and adult, right? And I'm not even saying this in a dismissive or sarcastic way, it's just basic psychology. It's common to see this sort of behaviour in children who want to break away from the "kiddy" image and be treated "seriously", but since they're young and lack life experience, their view on what's mature is very skewered.

You responding through righteous indignation is sort of not going to help matters, nor is starting a tree-house club on an internet forum just to berate them.

Roserade said:
May I please ask why a first grader is allowed to play CoD?

What bothers ME is when people say they don't want to play that game when they don't even know what it's about (but don't want to play it just cause it's a Nintendo game).

I asked my brother to try out Fire Emblem the other day and he said something like "that's not my type of thing", so I asked him what he thought the game was about, and said it was a "racing" game. (Not sure if he got confused with F-Zero).

Your brother hates Nintendo right.

NSY said:
Your brother hates Nintendo right.
I wouldn't say hate, but he just doesn't play anything other than CoD anymore.

I keep telling him stupid stuff like to "expand his gaming genres" and he just says I'm a weirdo :P

I mean, he'll still play Mario Kart and stuff but that's really it.

I'm surprised how long he can play the SAME game. I mean, I'd think it'd get boring after a while.

I have Good News, marioman1213, that first grader will get over it, when he grows up.
Seriously, most people here around age of 9 to 17 are CoD-only players, but as soon as the hit 18, they'll like Nintendo more.
I see this happening every day.

Virion said:
NSY said:
Does he have Bo2
Yes. I've played both (for probably around 10 hours each), and there aren't really that much similarities between the two games.

Which one did you think was better.

Because I hire out Black Ops every time I feel like a shooting game experience but I'm not sure whether to hire out BO2 instead, since I enjoy the first games levels and remember the layouts of them. (Although it doesn't really matter at the moment because I can't play my ps3 until I find someone who can fix it)

MKGirlism said:
I have Good News, marioman1213, that first grader will get over it, when he grows up.
Seriously, most people here around age of 9 to 17 are CoD-only players, but as soon as the hit 18, they'll like Nintendo more.
Please, call me Roserade.

On a different note, did you hear about the Sandy Hill Elementary(i think it was)shooting?

Apparently the shooter always played Call of Duty or Halo.

Beware shooting games. :eekdance:

Roserade said:
MKGirlism said:

On a different note, did you hear about the Sandy Hill Elementary(i think it was)shooting?

Nope, that person have mental problems

Video games is different than real life

Ness said:
Roserade said:
MKGirlism said:

Nope, that person have mental problems

Video games are different than real life
Fixed

Roserade said:
MKGirlism said:

Actually http://www.gamepolitics.com/2009/04/01/study-driving-games-make-players-more-aggressive-shooting-games

I think it doesn't true, you need to find more proof

Have you played Mario Kart Wii? It is hard and it made me mad than shooting games.

Ness said:
I think it doesn't true, you need to find more proof

Have you played Mario Kart Wii? It is hard and it made me mad than shooting games.
No I'm just saying because I like both driving and shooting games although I'm not into Call of Duty.

and to answer your question yes I have Mario Kart Wii.

I haven't heard of the News.
And ToxBox, it actually depends.
Sure, if you only play Shooters after School, you'll be more aggressive, but if you play it moderately, it won't do anything to you.

Crackin355 said:
Virion said:
NSY said:
Does he have Bo2
Yes. I've played both (for probably around 10 hours each), and there aren't really that much similarities between the two games.

Because I hire out Black Ops every time I feel like a shooting game experience but I'm not sure whether to hire out BO2 instead, since I enjoy the first games levels and remember the layouts of them. (Although it doesn't really matter at the moment because I can't play my ps3 until I find someone who can fix it)
They weren't better than each other since, IMO, they were practically the same with a few differences between them. So, I'd say they're equally 6/10 games or so.

Virion said:
Crackin355 said:
Virion said:
NSY said:
Does he have Bo2

They weren't better than each other since, IMO, they were practically the same with a few differences between them. So, I'd say they're equally 6/10 games or so.

In that case I'll just stay with the first game.

Back