Is your school packed with Call of Duty fans?

Ness said:
If I met your friend, I would say, I have a Xbox 360 and I never touched it for 8 months and I use my Wii U almost everyday

Why exactly do you love shoving your fanboyism down our throats so much? WE GET IT, you don't like xbox, stop saying it.

Same as NSY, most people in my school play more FIFA. Gaming isn't exactly popular in my school.

There are the occasional people who play CoD or minecraft.

By school, i mean grade because i'm not in High School yet, and i don't care/know about anything the lower grades do.

(I will mention though, i'm like the only one there who owns a Ps3. >.>)

Overloaded with : COD, Halo, Minecraft, NFL, & GTA.... and farmville for the teachers..

please..

someone...

put me out of my misery...

Ness said:
If I met your friend, I would say, I have a Xbox 360 and I never touched it for 8 months and I use my Wii U almost everyday

You know Ness, i want to say something here.

I have a Wii that i don't think i have touched for a YEAR. Yet i use my Ps3 pretty much every single day. Hows that?

DOES THIS MATTER? DO YOU CARE?

If you said no to either of these questions, you now know the relevance of all your fanyboyism posts, please learn a lesson and shut the hell up about how much you hate the xbox. If you answered yes to either of these questions than i would kindly like to ask you to just shut the hell up with your fanboyism anyways.

@Ghostony:
Eh, that doesn't sound that bad too me, IMO (other than NFL don't know what that is, and farmville.) none of those are bad games, and unless they shove it down your throat, why does it matter, why does it affect you?

I mean i yell at my friend all the time for not liking enough Nintendo stuff, but its justified, because he is like my best friend, but if a random person from my school started shoving stuff down my throat about some game that i don't care about or like, i would get irritated but otherwise i wouldn't care.

Do they shove it down your throat? If they do, i'm so sorry, and next time just slap them.

I think Call of Duty is the games that I hear people talking about the most at school that are on other consoles. I get the feeling I would get weird looks if I started talking about games like Kid Icarus Uprising there because I like them more.

So what happens if you talk about Crash or Rayman.

But what if you did.

But I don't really care what other people think. If I like something that's fine by me and no one can change what I like and don't like.

Yes they do shove it down everyones throats... Cuz it's the only games they will play and they claim that they are the best games in the universe

Another bump but I want to point this out.

At my brother's school, I remember him saying that some students say that the higher the age rating, the better and cooler the game is (E/3 means the game sucks and is gay, T/12 means that it's okay and M/18 means it's awesome)

Does anyone at your school think that and what is your reaction.

Apparently, I found out, that most 20+ people at School are mainly Nintendo fans.
It's just the 17+ people, who start to realize CoD isn't the right game to play.
Sorry, we don't have anything younger than 17.

Ratings have nothing the heck to do with how good the game is,nothing whatsoever.

NSY said:
Another bump but I want to point this out.

At my brother's school, I remember him saying that some students say that the higher the age rating, the better and cooler the game is (E/3 means the game sucks and is gay, T/12 means that it's okay and M/18 means it's awesome)

Does anyone at your school think that and what is your reaction.

Not that I know of, at least, but that's pure bullshit and completely biased.

Ino Yamanaka said:
Ness said:

You know Ness, i want to say something here.

I have a Wii that i don't think i have touched for a YEAR. Yet i use my Ps3 pretty much every single day. Hows that?

DOES THIS MATTER? DO YOU CARE?

If you said no to either of these questions, you now know the relevance of all your fanyboyism posts, please learn a lesson and shut the hell up about how much you hate the xbox. If you answered yes to either of these questions than i would kindly like to ask you to just shut the hell up with your fanboyism anyways.

@Ghostony:
Eh, that doesn't sound that bad too me, IMO (other than NFL don't know what that is, and farmville.) none of those are bad games, and unless they shove it down your throat, why does it matter, why does it affect you?

I mean i yell at my friend all the time for not liking enough Nintendo stuff, but its justified, because he is like my best friend, but if a random person from my school started shoving stuff down my throat about some game that i don't care about or like, i would get irritated but otherwise i wouldn't care.

Do they shove it down your throat? If they do, i'm so sorry, and next time just slap them.
The NFL is the National Football League, which is the pro league for people who play American football

What makes a game great is good gameplay, good graphics, and good story. Rating has nothing to do with the enjoyability of the game.

Bubble Man said:
What makes a game great is good gameplay, good graphics, and good story. Rating has nothing to do with the enjoyability of the game.

well story is usually not that big of a deal, depending on the franchise(megaman and mario for example).

Also where is music in all this? >(

Back