• Pit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snake

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here we go again....

I was originally going to take this seriously, but then I decided that I don't really want anyone out, so I voted for Mario for the hell of it. :poshjr:

Another poll... Seriously, you have filled the sub-forum with these. Wouldn't it be better to create ONE thread and update the poll weekly?

Not all polls are bad, but options in those polls are subjective as many series don't have other candidates.

This topic (removal) I guess is okay.

I'd much rather go with a "none" option. I see no reason to see any of them removed other then bias against the character. There's at least one I have a small suspicion they have a chance of being removed. But I'd rather there be no cuts this time. Even if that would mean there won't be a huge number of newcomers.

New Super Mario said:
I don't hate any them, but I wouldn't really care if Toon Link or Pokemon Trainer left.

But seriously.

STOP MAKING POLLS!
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AND WHY SHOULD HE STOP ALL HE'S DOING IS MAKING POLLS THAT CAN BE IGNORED ON VALID TOPICS

Anser said:
videofreakboy91 said:
i would like to remove you off this site!

You're not alone.

While threadshitting in the manner quoted above is not acceptable, two wrongs do not make a right and the complaints are right in that these poll threads have such a pitiful amount of content and efforts put into them that they might as well considered spam for all they bring. When your (near) entire thread creation history can be accurately replicated by a mad lib generator, there's something wrong.

While I can't honestly say that this kind of thread is b&, I do, however, heavily recommend doing what Anser suggested to improve the basic readability of this board. Or if you really, really want to have separate poll threads for whatever reason, at least have the decency to have make it so that the opening post isn't simply the title of the thread reworded as a question. That's all I ask.

toon link and that is it

everyone else should stay in no matter what

if there's no changes to the no. of characters, i'd rather have toon link replaced by ridley and i'd be fine

videofreakboy91 said:
FireEevee said:
I vote to remove SMF.

this right here!

And again, I'm in favor of this.

Ok, ok, to contribute with the thread... I wouldn't like any character to be removed. We all know how unpleasant it is to have a cool character removed (Mewtwo and Roy). If I mandatorily had to choose one, I'd choose R.O.B. I just don't like him. However, I know that he deserves his spot in the game.

And do not mess with Lucas. Lucas is way better than Ness.

i want sonic and snake off! i'm just not much of a fan of the whole addition of third party characters, and replace lucario with mewtwo.

New Super Mario said:
I don't hate any them, but I wouldn't really care if Toon Link or Pokemon Trainer left.

But seriously.

STOP MAKING POLLS!

what?!?! pokemon trainer was like one of the best characters, i thought the whole switching between 3 different pokemon was such an awesome idea. and it's funny that whenever you seem angry or annoyed, it seems as if its expressed through the lady in your signature.

Back