• Snake

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Glowsquid said:
Anser said:
videofreakboy91 said:
i would like to remove you off this site!

You're not alone.

While threadshitting in the manner quoted above is not acceptable, two wrongs do not make a right and the complaints are right in that these poll threads have such a pitiful amount of content and efforts put into them that they might as well considered spam for all they bring. When your (near) entire thread creation history can be accurately replicated by a mad lib generator, there's something wrong.

While I can't honestly say that this kind of thread is b&, I do, however, heavily recommend doing what Anser suggested to improve the basic readability of this board. Or if you really, really want to have separate poll threads for whatever reason, at least have the decency to have make it so that the opening post isn't simply the title of the thread reworded as a question. That's all I ask.
^hero

videofreakboy91 said:
i want sonic and snake off! i'm just not much of a fan of the whole addition of third party characters, and replace lucario with mewtwo.

New Super Mario said:
I don't hate any them, but I wouldn't really care if Toon Link or Pokemon Trainer left.

But seriously.

STOP MAKING POLLS!

what?!?! pokemon trainer was like one of the best characters, i thought the whole switching between 3 different pokemon was such an awesome idea. and it's funny that whenever you seem angry or annoyed, it seems as if its expressed through the lady in your signature.
No, I hated Pokemon trainer. I rather play as one pokemon on it's own. The switching thing bothered me.

videofreakboy91 said:
i want sonic and snake off! i'm just not much of a fan of the whole addition of third party characters, and replace lucario with mewtwo.

New Super Mario said:
I don't hate any them, but I wouldn't really care if Toon Link or Pokemon Trainer left.

But seriously.

STOP MAKING POLLS!

what?!?! pokemon trainer was like one of the best characters, i thought the whole switching between 3 different pokemon was such an awesome idea. and it's funny that whenever you seem angry or annoyed, it seems as if its expressed through the lady in your signature.

I'm pretty sure if you can express your opinion that Sonic and/or Snake should be removed you don't need to complain about someone else's opinion wanting a character you like being removed.

plus sonic and snake are much better than pokemon trainer

and I said earlier I'd rather there be no removals, but thinking about it again, if I did have to choose one, I don't think I'd miss Toon Link that much.

would still prefer not removing anyone, though.

Northern Verve said:
videofreakboy91 said:

New Super Mario said:

But seriously.

STOP MAKING POLLS!

I'm pretty sure if you can express your opinion that Sonic and/or Snake should be removed you don't need to complain about someone else's opinion wanting a character you like being removed.

ok, that's a nice story, but i wasn't complaining.

videofreakboy91 said:
Northern Verve said:
videofreakboy91 said:

New Super Mario said:

But seriously.

STOP MAKING POLLS!

ok, that's a nice story, but i wasn't complaining.

Don't talk to Northern Verve like that, he's been here a lot longer than you, he knows his stuff, so you should accept what he says.

Radagast the Brown said:
Don't talk to Northern Verve like that, he's been here a lot longer than you, he knows his stuff, so you should accept what he says.

Uh the Marioboards isn't some backroom Mafia with veterans with experience ya know...

Northern Verve said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Uh the Marioboards isn't some backroom Mafia with veterans with experience ya know...
I had the exact same thought

shrug.jpg

Well gee, I'm sorry, I'm just pointing out that you're one of our most experienced members here, jeez, is it really that wrong to say that someone knows the rules enough to enforce them?

Michael Myers said:
I wouldn't miss Wolf that much. But if he returns, please don't make him a clone.

Wolf was a semi-clone.

His side special angles up as oppoed to Fox and Falco who go straight horizontally.

His neutral special is slower, but does more damage and that spike on his blaster can cause extra damage.

But I suppose a new moveset would be very helpful.

Radagast the Brown said:
shrug.jpg

Well gee, I'm sorry, I'm just pointing out that you're one of our most experienced members here, jeez, is it really that wrong to say that someone knows the rules enough to enforce them?

haha, that backfired on you!

There's no problem with making polls.

There is a problem with making polls in excess

supermariofan said:
What's wrong with making polls?!?
You are making far too many poll topics, a few of which are pretty asanine questions. It's cluttering up the board, and since it's irritating other users at this point it's not a good thing to keep doing.

videofreakboy91 said:
Radagast the Brown said:
shrug.jpg

haha, that backfired on you!

Yeah, thanks for gloating. After all, we've all gloated when YOU'VE done something wrong, haven't we?

Back