Froshade's Adventure: Dark Danger

Miracle Matter said:
Then, don't post here if mine is lame
Then doesn't that mean everybody has to get out if it's lame...?

Let's see...
1. Cleared up something Jav said
2. said a comparison you made was bad
3. asked about something that didn't really make sense
4. Said that I never insulted the comic at all

Yep 100% pure meanness.

How about you make a side villain that is working for Darkarai would be Spiritomb, he is actually the forsaken pokemon after all.

Miracle Matter said:
Here's a preview, it's not a picture, but rather text of what it'll look like:

*froshade and his group come across a poliwhirl*

Poliwhirl: *holding a bag with Magikarp trapped on it* Let me guess, you want to save the one who's in this bag right?

Crobat: I'm sorry! I thought we came here for a reason you smartass! Release Magikarp!

Poliwhirl: Well young lady, with that attitude. I'm not going to do it.

Crobat: Why in the... That's it! You want to start a fight? Your stupid swirled belly wont hypnotize me! I can kick a Arceus' ass! Bring it on!

Poliwhirl: Okay jeez. I would fight you all if I wanted to, but looks like someone didn't have their chill pill yet. Here's your stupid fish. *releases magikarp and swims away*

Magikarp: *comes out of the bag* Rhydon! Crobat! And who in the name of Kyogre are you, undead white Jigglypuff?

Crobat: *facewing* He's not a undead Jigglypuff you dumbass! He's a ghost called Froshade! He helped us save you so be thankful you ungrateful retard!

Magikarp: Thanks Froshade. So, what are the goods guys?

Rhydon: Magikarp, according to Froshade, we're going on an adventure! So, wanna go along?

Magikarp: Sure!

Froshade: Yay! *gives magikarp a sandwich*

Magikarp: Thanks for the sandwich! So, what do we do next?

Froshade: I'm sorry to say this but, I don't really know. An IceShadow told me that the world is going to be doomed by Darkrai and we need to stop him. He didn't tell me the rest of the details. So, I wanted to make teammates and ask him the rest of the details.

Magikarp: Okay, let's find this IceShadow guy!

The end.
Crobat is a jerk lol.
Icanhasgoomba said:
How about you make a side villain that is working for Darkarai would be Spiritomb, he is actually the forsaken pokemon after all.
^100% agree. Spiritomb should be released from his stone. Oh, and Spiritomb would be a better main villain for the second one.

Icanhasgoomba said:

Good idea! :3

Spiritomb will replace Dark Matter for the sequel :3

Herobrine said:
Crobat is a jerk lol.

Yeah, I thought it would fit her appearance.

At one point one of them should get angry, (Crobat most likely) and leave the group in his/her anger, then getting captured by a cruel pokemon trainer. Name it Red. Or any other existing pkmn trainer.

No.

I wont put Pokemon Trainers cause:

1. I suck at drawing humans

2. This series is supposed to take place in a planet where only Pokemon live here, no humans.

And no, I wont make Crobat leave the group.

Sorry for the delay! Here you go!

sv2840.jpg

Oh god, I suck at drawing Magikarp.

Miracle Matter said:
Oh god, I suck at drawing Magikarp.
I suggest you practice drawing the characters you think you'll have trouble with. Sorry if I sound naggy ;).
Oh, and your drawing of Magikarp wasn't bad!

Magikarp looks cool.

I give it 9.999999/10
You should cut back on swearing.

Rin Kagamine said:
Magikarp looks cool.

I give it 9.999999/10

Alot of people cuss in this board. What's so bad about swearing in a story?

Also, are you being serious with all that rating or you're just kidding?

And glad you liked the Magikarp.

Miracle Matter said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Magikarp looks cool.

I give it 9.999999/10

Alot of people cuss in this board. What's so bad about swearing in a story?

Also, are you being serious with all that rating or you're just kidding?

And glad you liked the Magikarp.
Well, I mean, that they can't censor it or anything. It's fine though.

And I'm being serious. It's very good.

I have a suggestion: Kill off Crobat in some sort of herioc (or not so heroic) sacrifice, and have that as motivation for the other team to avenge her death or something.

Epic Nitwit said:
I have a suggestion: Kill off Crobat in some sort of herioc (or not so heroic) sacrifice, and have that as motivation for the other team to avenge her death or something.
No.

All the main characters will be alive.

Miracle Matter said:
Epic Nitwit said:
No.

Simple solution: Kill off Crobat before she can become a main character.

Epic Nitwit said:
Miracle Matter said:
Epic Nitwit said:
No.

Win.

Yoshiquaker said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Miracle Matter said:
Epic Nitwit said:
No.

Win.
heck yes.

Back