Froshade's Adventure: Dark Danger

Rin Kagamine said:
You really like it?

I wasn't being just nice, I was also being honest. I liked one of the ideas.

Awesome! ;D

Miracle Matter said:
marioman1213 said:
I think you should make Crobat, Rhydon, and Magikarp be controlled by Darkrai and have Magikarp know Dragon Rage:).

What the *bleep*ing hell.

No.

But I'll add Dragon Rage in Magikarp since I'm tired of seeing Magikarp having only 3 moves.
TCG magikarp's dragon rage ftw

Gir said:
Also, I'd rather have this in sprite form, with Frostshade having edited Boo sprites.
PTR is doing that, oh by the way, PTR, could you make the rest of the comics, I can be patient, but I don't know if you are making them at all.

Lolcrawler said:
Gir said:
Also, I'd rather have this in sprite form, with Frostshade having edited Boo sprites.
PTR is doing that, oh by the way, PTR, could you make the rest of the comics, I can be patient, but I don't know if you are making them at all.
yeah ok i'll get to work on #2

How about them battling Arceus?

marioman1213 said:

NO, Arceus fits more of a main villain. Since Darkrai is already the main villain, I'm not adding Arceus.

Also guys, I can't believe I thought of a sequel so quickly...

The sequel will be named "Darkrai's Revenge" Rhydon, Crobat and Magikarp will return, but Froshade also gets some new friends aswell, those new friends will be a Nidoking, a Smoochum and a Pidgey. The villains will also return alongside new ones "Darkrai's Soul, "Plusle and Minun", Sharpedo, Smeargle, Lunatone and Solrock.

I'll make the sequel when I finish this one. Just giving you guys some news.

Miracle Matter said:
marioman1213 said:

NO, Arceus fits more of a main villain. Since Darkrai is already the main villain, I'm not adding Arceus.

Also guys, I can't believe I thought of a sequel so quickly...

The sequel will be named "Darkrai's Revenge" Rhydon, Crobat and Magikarp will return, but Froshade also gets some new friends aswell, those new friends will be a Nidoking, a Smoochum and a Pidgey. The villains will also return alongside new ones "Darkrai's Soul, "Plusle and Minun", Sharpedo, Smeargle, Lunatone and Solrock.

I'll make the sequel when I finish this one. Just giving you guys some news.
Thanks for adding Smoochum!

[quote author=marioman1213]
Thanks for adding Smoochum!
[/quote]

Haha, Smoochum is my favorite pokemon. :3

Guys, I did not quit the series. I apologize for it taking so long.

I just began Part 5 now.

Miracle Matter said:
Guys, I did not quit the series. I apologize for it taking so long.

I just began Part 5 now.
It's okay IceShadow. I actually forgot about waiting.

Here's a preview, it's not a picture, but rather text of what it'll look like:

*froshade and his group come across a poliwhirl*

Poliwhirl: *holding a bag with Magikarp trapped on it* Let me guess, you want to save the one who's in this bag right?

Crobat: I'm sorry! I thought we came here for a reason you smartass! Release Magikarp!

Poliwhirl: Well young lady, with that attitude. I'm not going to do it.

Crobat: Why in the... That's it! You want to start a fight? Your stupid swirled belly wont hypnotize me! I can kick a Arceus' ass! Bring it on!

Poliwhirl: Okay jeez. I would fight you all if I wanted to, but looks like someone didn't have their chill pill yet. Here's your stupid fish. *releases magikarp and swims away*

Magikarp: *comes out of the bag* Rhydon! Crobat! And who in the name of Kyogre are you, undead white Jigglypuff?

Crobat: *facewing* He's not a undead Jigglypuff you dumbass! He's a ghost called Froshade! He helped us save you so be thankful you ungrateful retard!

Magikarp: Thanks Froshade. So, what are the goods guys?

Rhydon: Magikarp, according to Froshade, we're going on an adventure! So, wanna go along?

Magikarp: Sure!

Froshade: Yay! *gives magikarp a sandwich*

Magikarp: Thanks for the sandwich! So, what do we do next?

Froshade: I'm sorry to say this but, I don't really know. An IceShadow told me that the world is going to be doomed by Darkrai and we need to stop him. He didn't tell me the rest of the details. So, I wanted to make teammates and ask him the rest of the details.

Magikarp: Okay, let's find this IceShadow guy!

The end.

Blastoise said:
BMB has just lost the "2012 Lamest Fiction" award.
Not sure if being sarcastic or just jealous. I worked very hard on this, besides I made it with MS PAINT. Before you call someone's comic "lame", I want to see you do one better.
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:

thanks

Miracle Matter said:
Blastoise said:
Not sure if being sarcastic or just jealous. I worked very hard on this, besides I made it with MS PAINT. Before you call someone's comic "lame", I want to see you do one better.
The picture quality is nice; I'm pretty sure he's talking about the storyline.

I don't see how is the storyline lame? There are lots of storylines like these. Like Kirby's Dream Land 2's.

Looks really good! You might want to not curse like put "smart aleck" or "Arceus' butt", you get the picture.

Rin Kagamine said:
Looks really good! You might want to not curse like put "smart aleck" or "Arceus' butt", you get the picture.
yes, in the FE thing where Rhydon uses Surf i am planning to change FE's dialogue to OH CRAP instead of OH S**T

Miracle Matter said:
Blastoise said:
1. That's a completely different message than the one before you edited your post.
2. It is a kind of humor, yes. Not exactly sarcasm.
3. I did make a better story; link's in my sig. If you're referring to a comic then I also made better one. It's not great but it's at least good.

Oh, and I also made my comic with MS PAINT too.

besides the best MS PAINT comic will be mspaintadventures

Back