Froshade's Adventure: Dark Danger

He's not using Dive, he's swimming normally. That's like saying a Diglett is always using Dig because it's underground.

Well, I'm using different logic from the games/anime:

If a Pokemon that is weak to Water that isn't Water type knows Surf, it can survive underwater

LN1 said:
So if my Diglett can learn Bubble for any stupid reason it can, it can survive underwater according to your logic?

._.

Whoops, I meant Surf.

I think you should make Crobat, Rhydon, and Magikarp be controlled by Darkrai and have Magikarp know Dragon Rage:).

marioman1213 said:
I think you should make Crobat, Rhydon, and Magikarp be controlled by Darkrai and have Magikarp know Dragon Rage:).

What the fucking hell.

No.

But I'll add Dragon Rage in Magikarp since I'm tired of seeing Magikarp having only 3 moves.

A good evil/angered character would be Ursarang because they run into his cave and make him angry. Great comics, both sprite version and normal version are amazing!

Lolcrawler said:
A good evil/angered character would be Ursaring because they run into his cave and make him angry. Great comics, both sprite version and normal version are amazing!

Thanks for the idea, and thanks for the compliment!

Miracle Matter said:
Lolcrawler said:
A good evil/angered character would be Ursaring because they run into his cave and make him angry. Great comics, both sprite version and normal version are amazing!

Thanks for the idea, and thanks for the compliment!
I have a lot more ideas. Like one where they go somewhere and there is this Spearow that is taking food fro pkmn if they go on his bridge, and they need to go across the bridge, so the beat the crap out of Spearow, and then cross the bridge.

Miracle Matter said:
marioman1213 said:

What the *bleep*ing hell.

No.

But I'll add Dragon Rage in Magikarp since I'm tired of seeing Magikarp having only 3 moves.
Thanks for liking my idea. :mad:

Lolcrawler said:
I have a lot more ideas. Like one where they go somewhere and there is this Spearow that is taking food fro pkmn if they go on his bridge, and they need to go across the bridge, so the beat the crap out of Spearow, and then cross the bridge.

After they save Magikarp, I'll add that.

^ thanks.
I'd keep bombarding you with ideas, but it will get annoying. If you are at a lack of ideas then just notify me! I have a lot of ideas but I am to lazy to write a story, or draw a comic.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Sorry if Lolcrawler is trying to take over the thread, I'll beat him down if he does it anymore.
How am I taking over the thread by giving ideas. And try to beat me down with your "reasoning".

Hey, I it seems like you have been trying to make more ideas then Miracle Matter. Forgive me if I am wrong on this matter.

Hey guys, no need to fight.

Anyways, Lolcrawler thank you. I was being pretty uncreative when I made this. Most of the features were taken from Kirby's Dream Land 2 (Dark Matter being one of the villains, Rhydon Crobat and Magikarp being based on Rick, Coo and Kine, etc.) but your ideas are really helping :3

Actually you could keep flowing ideas, and especially after Miracle Matter stated that it is helping. But I think that before you post any more ideas we can see if Miracle Matter is open to free ideas. I don't want me and my brother to keep posting ideas, if you both don't want it and it overwhelms you.

Guys, sorry if part 5 is taking very long. It's the school who's keeping me from it :(

no rush. School can really damage time for your projects and fun activities. School work is YM keeping him from making progress on his story.

Oh yeah? School is preventing me from working on mafia roles!

Also, I'd rather have this in sprite form, with Froshade having edited Boo sprites.

Not sure whether you'd like it but I have an idea!!! Actually two, and you could use either of them.

How about one of them is secretly working for the dark side and admits it later on and the others get mad?

OR

One of them was working for him but got either thrown out, or snuck out (you choose), and the others are mad for a while but eventually forgive them?

Rin Kagamine said:
Not sure whether you'd like it but I have an idea!!! Actually two, and you could use either of them.

How about one of them is secretly working for the dark side and admits it later on and the others get mad?

OR

One of them was working for him but got either thrown out, or snuck out (you choose), and the others are mad for a while but eventually forgive them?

That could be a good idea! After Froshade's group beats up Cofagrigus (The name can be sometimes censored :( ), Magikarp will admit he worked for Darkrai to become stronger and they tell him to go away, but they'll forgive Magikarp in the battle with Giratina.

Gir said:
Also, I'd rather have this in sprite form, with Froshade having edited Boo sprites.

If I made it in sprites, it would take alot of time to make a background. And if you don't like the MS paint one, there's nothing I can really do.

You really like it?

Back