More pokemon trainers?

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
I've seen thing that say that people want more pokemon trainers. Such as a grass one, a fire one, and I water one. I doubt this will be int the game, but I'd like to see people's opinion on it as well as the opinions on what pokemon each one should have. I have to say that grass should have Chikorita, Grovyle, and Shiftry. The fire one should have Chimchar, Quilava, and Magmortar. The water type one should have Corphish, Poliwhirl, and Empoleon. If anyone thinks differently then please post back on this.

You could also post about the genders that you think each one should be.
 

SonicMario

Star Spirit
If there's another Trainer. I think the Pokemon Trainer from Brawl will have the same Pokemon rotation of Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard while the other one would have 3 Pokemon from the 5th Generation. Though they'd have to change the name of the Trainers so they would differentiate from eachother.
 

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Maybe rather than for fire having Chimchar, Quilava, and Magmortar he could have Tepig, Monferno, and Typhloshion.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I would like to have a female trainer. We need more female characters anyway
 

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
Agreed
Michael Myers said:
Female trainer with Unova pokemon. that would work.
Female for Unova would work. Should she have three starters in the order Tepig, Dewott, and Serperirior (I've probably spelled it wrong). In any order of forms, or should it be any other pokemon?
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
me said:
Turtwig:
Neutral: Bullet Seed (Like Ivysaur’s except it goes horizontal)
Side: Razor Leaf
Up: Body Slam
Final Smash: Giga Drain (Every opponent’s damage percentage goes up while Turtwig’s goes down, the attack stops once Turtwig’s damage drops down to 0%)

Monferno:
Neutral: Flamethrower (Like Charizard’s)
Side: Mach Punch (always does the same damage no more no less)
Up: Flame Wheel
Final Smash: Blaze (All of Monferno’s attacks are significantly powered up except for Mach Punch, Monferno moves and attacks faster, anyone touching Monferno takes damage and any damage Monferno takes is minimal)

Empoleon:
Neutral: Bubble Beam
Side: Drill Peck
Up: Waterfall (Like Squirtle’s except Empoleon goes straight up)
Final Smash: Blizzard (the entire stage is covered in ice reducing everyone’s traction except Empoleon's)
 

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
Big McIntosh said:
me said:
Turtwig:
Neutral: Bullet Seed (Like Ivysaur’s except it goes horizontal)
Side: Razor Leaf
Up: Body Slam
Final Smash: Giga Drain (Every opponent’s damage percentage goes up while Turtwig’s goes down, the attack stops once Turtwig’s damage drops down to 0%)

Monferno:
Neutral: Flamethrower (Like Charizard’s)
Side: Mach Punch (always does the same damage no more no less)
Up: Flame Wheel
Final Smash: Blaze (All of Monferno’s attacks are significantly powered up except for Mach Punch, Monferno moves and attacks faster, anyone touching Monferno takes damage and any damage Monferno takes is minimal)

Empoleon:
Neutral: Bubble Beam
Side: Drill Peck
Up: Waterfall (Like Squirtle’s except Empoleon goes straight up)
Final Smash: Blizzard (the entire stage is covered in ice reducing everyone’s traction except Empoleon's)
you forgot the down smash. srz for being so picky, though.
 

videofreakboy91

Monty Mole
yes, a female pkmn trainer, and her pokemon should be one of each gen (not counting 1st gen). like 2nd gen, 3rd gen, and 4th gen or 5th gen. unfortunately, one has to be exlcuded since only three can be on her team.
 

The Mandalorian

Mushroom Attendant
videofreakboy91 said:
yes, a female pkmn trainer, and her pokemon should be one of each gen (not counting 1st gen). like 2nd gen, 3rd gen, and 4th gen or 5th gen. unfortunately, one has to be exlcuded since only three can be on her team.
Or...

Just have one generation.
 

videofreakboy91

Monty Mole
Radagast the Brown said:
videofreakboy91 said:
yes, a female pkmn trainer, and her pokemon should be one of each gen (not counting 1st gen). like 2nd gen, 3rd gen, and 4th gen or 5th gen. unfortunately, one has to be exlcuded since only three can be on her team.
Or...

Just have one generation.
no
 

The Mandalorian

Mushroom Attendant
videofreakboy91 said:
Radagast the Brown said:
videofreakboy91 said:
yes, a female pkmn trainer, and her pokemon should be one of each gen (not counting 1st gen). like 2nd gen, 3rd gen, and 4th gen or 5th gen. unfortunately, one has to be exlcuded since only three can be on her team.
Or...

Just have one generation.
no
That's not much of a rebuttal.
 

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
New Super Mario said:
No way. I hated the first one, let alone two.

I think Pokemon need to be their own individual characters.
I somewhat agree with that, but if that is the case, then why not Zelda and Sheik each being individual characters? I have to say that having for changing characters would be good if you are good at a variety of characters Small and agile, medium weight and size, and big and heavy. So the moves would follow as weak and fast, pretty fast and pretty strong, and strong but slow. For the first one it is Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. So if there was to be a new pkmn trainer it should have a different variety then the one I previously stated. I still don't know which way it will be different, but I would like some suggestions.
 

User4042

Celestial Guide
maybe as a color change (form change sort of, like wario) Red can be leaf or something, and maybe red can have a pikachu with different moves from the other pikachu, can be told apart by making the other pikachu having the spiked edge of the ears often seen in the anime (most notably Pikachutwo from The First Movie), and maybe give him a pidgeot and raticate, all the pokemon found on route one in yellow (pikachu is sort of, as it appears in the beginning after you walk your first step in the grass (yet wild pokemon dont appear there,as it is technically in pallet town)) with them being fully evolved (pikachu cant evolve in yellow)
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Expanding on what PTR is saying above, I think the best idea would be to have one trainer, but have the five color swaps determine what Pokemon they use.

For example, a Red-like trainer would have the starters from Gen 1., a Gold trainer would sport those from Gen 2., a trainer looking like White would have Unova starters, etc.
 

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
I think there should be Red and White as the trainers, Red male and White female. Red will have Wartortle, Bulbasaur, and Charizard, and White would have Pignite, Dewott, and Snivy.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Expanding on what PTR is saying above, I think the best idea would be to have one trainer, but have the five color swaps determine what Pokemon they use.

For example, a Red-like trainer would have the starters from Gen 1., a Gold trainer would sport those from Gen 2., a trainer looking like White would have Unova starters, etc.
They're still using the same moves which wouldn't work. Charizard is the only one that can learn Fly and Squirtle's the only water starter that can learn withdraw.
 

RandomGuy

Earth Adept
Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Expanding on what PTR is saying above, I think the best idea would be to have one trainer, but have the five color swaps determine what Pokemon they use.

For example, a Red-like trainer would have the starters from Gen 1., a Gold trainer would sport those from Gen 2., a trainer looking like White would have Unova starters, etc.
Dangit, Ninja'd
 

videofreakboy91

Monty Mole
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
maybe as a color change (form change sort of, like wario) Red can be leaf or something, and maybe red can have a pikachu with different moves from the other pikachu, can be told apart by making the other pikachu having the spiked edge of the ears often seen in the anime (most notably Pikachutwo from The First Movie), and maybe give him a pidgeot and raticate, all the pokemon found on route one in yellow (pikachu is sort of, as it appears in the beginning after you walk your first step in the grass (yet wild pokemon dont appear there,as it is technically in pallet town)) with them being fully evolved (pikachu cant evolve in yellow)
another pikachu? ew... um no, i love pikahcu, but why on earth would they add another one, that's just dumb.
 

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
videofreakboy91 said:
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
maybe as a color change (form change sort of, like wario) Red can be leaf or something, and maybe red can have a pikachu with different moves from the other pikachu, can be told apart by making the other pikachu having the spiked edge of the ears often seen in the anime (most notably Pikachutwo from The First Movie), and maybe give him a pidgeot and raticate, all the pokemon found on route one in yellow (pikachu is sort of, as it appears in the beginning after you walk your first step in the grass (yet wild pokemon dont appear there,as it is technically in pallet town)) with them being fully evolved (pikachu cant evolve in yellow)
another pikachu? ew... um no, i love pikahcu, but why on earth would they add another one, that's just dumb.
maybe they can put in a electric no any unova pkmn that has somewhat alike moves, and somewhat alike body shape.
 
Top