More pokemon trainers?

I'd say a different gen starters since brawl was gen 1..

but just replace them ya'know?

A female trainer from the newest generation would be available.

A major problem is that the three types of initial pokemons from the start of game are always the same, which lacks of some diversity in gameplay. Unless they randomly choose three kinds of new pokemons which don't belong to the duplicate types (same for Pikachu/Jigglypuff).

One thing that I really hate. People complaining that Red has an Ivysaur when he didn't in the anime. He's based on the games, not the anime.

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
I'm talking about Ash.

Ash can't make an appearance because he's an anime character. The rule says that Smash characters have to have their origins in a videogame and in a Nintendo console.

I don't think we're getting a new Pokémon Trainer, and I sincerely hope we don't get one. If anything, I think we'll have Mewtwo back, especially after this:

Ok, before anyone says anything: yes, Mewtwo might get re-incorporated into the Smash Bros. roster because it would serve as promotion for the movie, just like Pichu was added to Melee to promote the Pikachu short from Pokémon 3: The Movie and just like Lucario was added to promote Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Mewtwo's possible addition is different from Ash's impossible addition due to the fact that Mewtwo's origin is from an actual videogame (Pokémon Red/Blue) unlike Ash, whose origin is the anime. The right thing is to leave Red as it is.

U freak said:
Please, no more pokemon trainer.

I think we should just keep the one we already have. I'd just like that they made Charizard stronger. I think it's safe to say it's easier to take Charizard out of the screen than Squirtle. Charizard's uselessness makes me angry, because he's too cool. The most useful Pokémon the Pokémon Trainer has is Squirtle, in my opinion. It's quick and fairly strong. I have no words on Ivysaur; as soon as I have to use it I immediately switch to Charizard.

Back