What are those REALLY odd things you do with your food?

You know, like strange stuff you do, or other people do.

Anyway, I know someone who puts syrup on spaghetti....

And this isn't too weird, but I usually refrigerate my mac and chess until it's cold, and than warm it up again, and than eat it cause I think it tastes better that way.

New Super Mario said:
Anyway, I know someone who puts syrup on spaghetti....
You know Buddy??

maple syrup and scrambled eggs aren't too bad.

Although sometimes it's not exactly intentional.

I know my little brother pretty much puts ketchup on everything.

What are those REALLY odd things you do with your food?

Well, once I turned my breakfast into an army of sentient beings so they could build a rocket to the moon.

I dunno whether you would count this as strange, but my dad often puts tomato sauce on his fried eggs and baked beans.

I sometimes combine milk and coca-cola half/half (you should really try it out!). And I also have a tendency to take lingonberry jam with pretty much everything which isn't pasta.

Nathan Drake said:
maple syrup and scrambled eggs aren't too bad.

Although sometimes it's not exactly intentional.

I know my little brother pretty much puts ketchup on everything.
I love dipping breakfast sausage into syrup.

I don't really do anything weird with my food. I guess you could say I eat spaghetti weird, because instead of twirling it around the fork and eating it, I just scoop it up with the fork and eat it. It gets messy and I end up using like 6 napkins. Other than that I got nothin'.

When drinking milk, I tend to blow into the straw to make bubbles.

I also tend to dump a lot of oreos into a bowl and add milk. Voila, cookie cereal.

Ketchup on scrambled eggs. Also sometimes grilled cheese crust dipped in ketchup. Depends on the quality of the grilled cheese.

I eat my food one section at a time: meat first, then vegetables, then potatoes, then fruit, then dessert, then drink (but drink throughout if it's chili or spaghetti, and bread throughout if we have it). No food is allowed to touch.

Yeah, I have some OCD tendencies.

schmutz said:
Ketchup on scrambled eggs. Also sometimes grilled cheese crust dipped in ketchup. Depends on the quality of the grilled cheese.

I eat my food one section at a time: meat first, then vegetables, then potatoes, then fruit, then dessert, then drink (but drink throughout if it's chili or spaghetti, and bread throughout if we have it). No food is allowed to touch.

Yeah, I have some OCD tendencies.

That's interesting. I usually tend to eat the vegetables in my dinner first to get them out of the way, hence the phrase 'saving the best for last'. I sometimes eat in sections.

And cool! I usually have either salsa or ketchup on my scrambled eggs.

IcicleRain said:
Sometimes I put ketchup on pizza if I'm bored.
And I often put Tabasco sauce on pizza.
I like to put ketchup ketchup my Pizza sometimes. :P

Before I loved Spaghetti Sauce (before I discovered that there were MUCH BETTER brands than Prego and Ragu), I ate Spaghetti with nothing but salt in it. I occasionally still do it, even.

Ketchup on Mac and Cheese and potatoes (not just fries, I put it in mashed potatoes AND baked. Anything potato needs ketchup)
Sriracha on everything.

Back