What are those REALLY odd things you do with your food?

Well, I've put ketchup on potato strips myself before. It was pretty good actually. And putting ketchup on mac and cheese isn't that unheard of; I've heard of people do it several times.

When I eat chicken pie, I like to mix everything together (everything being the pie and its contents, gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots and peas).

French fries dipped in ice cream are nice. Can't say I've ever tried gravy and chicken, but I do like something even weirder: bacon and eggs. You should try it some time, it's actually pretty good.

On a more serious note, I don't put ketchup or sriracha on anything.

Uniju said:
French fries dipped in ice cream are nice. Can't say I've ever tried gravy and chicken, but I do like something even weirder: bacon and eggs. You should try it some time, it's actually pretty good.

What IS sriracha?

Never heard of it until now.

In all seriousness, when I was younger, me and my friend would get together and put all sorts of shit together, such as Tomato sauce in milk.

Radagast the Brown said:
In all seriousness, when I was younger, me and my friend would get together and put all sorts of shit together, such as Tomato sauce in milk.

Haha wow did you try any of it?

DO IT

PUT CHEESE ON CAKE AND SLATHER IT IN MUSTARD AND TOMATO SAUCE AND PUT A PEPPER ON IT AND EAT IT

New Super Mario said:
Uniju said:

What IS sriracha?

Never heard of it until now.

It's a Thai hot sauce.

No but we do have a sense of decency and a zero policy tolerance on no gun crime, lots of famous books, high grade scores, and low obesity rates

I put cheese on pancakes.

Back