What are those REALLY odd things you do with your food?

I do this other thing with my crisps,if your american Chips, i crunch up about 6 crisps and make it into a ball then i eat it haha.I don't do it in public obviously

Charlie Mulgrew said:
I do this other thing with my crisps,if your american Chips, i crunch up about 6 crisps and make it into a ball then i eat it haha.I don't do it in public obviously
O_O

Radagast the Brown said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
O_O

Not more disturbing than putting ketchup into milk

Don't know if this is considered "odd", but every time I eat Lucky Charms or a similar brand, I eat all of the grainy/wheaty/whatever parts before eating the marshmallows. Then I eat the marshmallows in groups by their shapes, starting with the group that has the least marshmallows in it then going up to the highest.

Radagast the Brown said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
O_O

I also do the same with a butty but only one butty

It's short for Buttered bread, which is mainly what sandwiches are made up off.

That's why people go around saying "Want a Bacon Butty?"

I dip french fries in applesauce sonetimes.

MCS said:
So he takes pieces of buttered bread, rolls them up into a ball, and eats it?

I don't even know how to respond to that.
No you idiot, read it again, it's short for Buttered bread, which is what sandwiches are comprised mainly of.

So in short, a flipping sandwich.

Radagast the Brown said:
MCS said:

No you idiot, read it again, it's short for Buttered bread, which is what sandwiches are comprised mainly of.

Who the hell eats a butter sandwich?

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Radagast the Brown said:
MCS said:

Who the hell eats a butter sandwich?
It's not a butter sandwich. Let me put it this way for you.

Buttered bread
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Buttered bread

^the common anatology of a blt

As shown above, the sandwich is comprised mainly of buttered bread, bread with butter on it. Ergo, a butty.

Back